Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

You made claims that you were making half a mill and didn’t need money. Sad you scammed a lot of people to fill your pockets.

Here is the location of Just A Bit of Coin per the business license filing. It’s blurred on google maps but you can see the actual house on realtor.com

So just a heads up, a lot of people run businesses out of their houses. @Talbertc6

1 Like

This is true but there are a ton of red flags with this one.

I think the point being made here is there is no way those pictures a few posts above were taken from that house. We would like to know the official location where the company actually operates from, not just where the home office is.

1 Like

I would bet they are from his supplier overseas. I think he drop ships most items from what I have seen him post.

1 Like

2 locations, and that pic was blurred by google for a reason
and all the info u need is online . … thats my point… do ur own research

Gonna wonder how this thread will aged.

Honestly, what’s the point of all those pictures? Boxes are all stacked and sealed but what matters when it won’t ship? It’s evident that buyers want to get their items. They can care less about all the pictures that are taken.
I won’t mention their names here, but I have had 2 buyers that purchased 2 kd boxes and 1 mini doge from me just couple days ago. I have already sent them test videos of their miners and given one person his tracking #. Second tracking # is scheduled to come tonight or tomorrow. Suppliers have plenty of miners in stock because of China Ban. There could be a delay on shipment with DHL, but as far as supplies go, all items, unless it is a pre-order, should arrive to the suppliers warehouse no later than 15 days.
And just what @Aaron_Raycove has said in his post, if an order is taking more than 4 weeks to ship, then it’s time to start worrying.

and i guess it wasnt asked to show something . and starting stuff the take peoples business for urself isnt cool either… but dont matter… dont even need to post lol… kinda coincidental this came from you at the time u started selling… aint that something . anyways . im out this pointless conv.

ull c the point soon enough

Show pics of legit new Goldshell and Bitmain miners, not stacks of junk. Can’t believe many of your customers are waiting more than a month for tracking which I bet never comes. I have yet to see one real review from an aged account stating that you delivered a NEW miner to them. I hate to see all these good hard working people taken advantage of by a con artist.

1 Like

well…you’re a big fish doing this for donation, but i’m just a small koi fish doing this to support my family. thanks for your understanding

thats fine. i know that… but youll see it soon enough . it nothing between us. as u see… ive havent really even been posting. letting u hjave a go. and be careful… theres more scammers trying to buy then there is seliing. and i have no problem answering questions if u have any. ive seen it all … freakn crazy!

Cust. Pic after delivery

theres a few more… sory pics arent TO YOUR LIKEing… oh wait… i dont care … @Talbertc6

another cust.,

1 Like

if you can give me an example of a buyer who’s trying to scam, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

OH THAT I FOR SURE CAN DO !.. ill get a few put down… send me a text in a few and remind me plz

1 Like

On a positive note, Aaron BIGskyAsics.com got my CK5 to me in an outstanding 11 days after order. Thank you.

3 Likes

I have to add something about his location and him working out of a house, I used to have 2 businesses registered my house in little ol Wichita ks, I was making very good money on top of my current full time job working on military jets, some would look at how much I was making a year and think that I would be in some kind of fancy house, but I live in a 220k house that is middle class here in Kansas. I live very cheap and well below my means and put all my cash towards a buisness and stocks and if course cryptos.

I’ll I’m saying is maybe @Master3004 is the same! Sometimes I feel like we can get worked up over a small things and with a little DD on this forum you will find he HAS delivered and I have read people vouch for him. This alone was enough for me to buy from him. I feel like it’s good to have a few people on here to buy from NOT just one. There is enough buisness to go around without all the drama.

I feel like we came here to listen, learn and kind of help others with mining! I know I have amd I have learned a lot reading this forum. I appreciate all you guys and can’t wait for the fued to dwindle down! Until then my fellow friends let’s go learn and make some cash!!

2 Likes

I ordered few items from @cryptominernv . He is very nice and communicates with you to update. Delivered 1/3 3 items as promised. Waiting for tracking on order two which needs to be shipped from off shore.

I don’t want to give a review before everything arrives. But so far it’s been great working with him. I’ll definitely do more business with him in future.

4 Likes

I have spoken to @cryptominernv and yes he is definitely on my asic dealer list. Super nice guy and straight forward!

2 Likes