ASIC miner Repair Support & Advise

I have been looking for support and or Advise on my ASIC miners. I finally have 11 miners , different kinds all used out of farms from China, so they are all dirty as heck. I have taken one completely apart and cleaned it in and out, now putting back together. I need help to find the best Thermal paste or tape to use between the hash board and heat sink for the Whatsminer M20S 68TH. I have been told different things but the thermal pads I have been told to use are for GPU mining and the heat generated is different than an ASIC miner. Does anyone have advise and or a link of where to order from.

i have used this for the heatsinks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114038015177

I’d like to set up a repair shop for these miners, and other miners as well, seems like it could be kinda fun as a part time gig.

I found a 2 component adhesive to be very handy.
The usage is similat to superglue. there is a paste to apply on the one surface and an activator that you apply un the other side.
only when you bring the elements togeter the glue hardens.
grafik

Thank you all @foggon5 @KBB @paymyrent , this has been very helpful. I will order some and cross my fingers that i have done it correctly.
@KBB if your good at doing repairs then I am sure you will have business to keep you busy. Or even do a YouTube channel and monetize it. I would watch and subscribe for sure.