Awesome Deal! , or am I missing something?

OK, so first, I’m extremely new to this. I know very little, but I’m intelligent so I’ll learn as I go. Bitmain is selling a 110 TH/s Antminer S19 Pro (110 TH/s) for a deal where I can buy 4 for $6,000. That’s $1500 each. Others, like the Antminer S19 pro (104 TH/s) are selling for $10,000. I know that these will use a lot of electricity and create a lot of heat!!, but if I can find a commercial space to run these in (my podunk town has plenty of unused space), after paying for electricity and rent, I estimate I can make $2,500/mo. This is an awesome ROI. Am I missing something? is the 110 TH/s of this model different than the 104 TH/s of the model that is almost 10 times more expensive. Is the only issue that these models are over a year old? If they’re powerful though, does it matter how old the model is?
Thanks for the feedback.

SCAM. Do not buy and thank me later. You don’t sound very intelligent either right now.

I’ll thank you now. Thank you,
But help me understand why not.
ASIC Miner Value has this information about it:

The iPollo is almost identical (110 Th/s, 3250 W, and very similar size) and I found it online for $19,000 (the only real difference I see is that the model is 15 months newer). And Bitmain is selling the S19 Pro (104 Th/s) for $11,000.
So It’s in line to make the same profit as these 2 other machines, it cost a tenth or less of these 2 machines and I think Bitmain is a ligit company, so why should I not buy them?
Thanks again for the feedback.
How many miners do you have and how do you choose them now?

Its a scam, you will never receive the miners

The site you are using, bitmain.shopping, is a scam site.

I see. I thought it was the Bitmain site. Thank you for pointing this out to me.