Ballet Crypto Wallet Giveaway - Win a FREE Wallet!

I like the video form January 13, 2022. New miner making $29 A DAY. It goes to show how you constantly have to watch the crypto market and the sales of equipment closely. The price of the CK6 was around $10-12k in the video making $29/day. Now you can buy that unit for $4-6k used and it makes anywhere from $2-7/day profit. The market is ever changing, but one of the best videos is where Mr. Vosk talks about investing in equipment when the market is low, so that when it goes up you make your money grow exponentially :grin:

I liked this one as im still on the fence about helium mining

My favorite video of the year was the one where I Vosk got real with his community and showed the inside look at what it’s like trying to take care of his family, as well as people working for him. Honestly I love all the videos as it’s always great content because it is real.

“You Need to STFU and Buy Bitcoin”

Very close to heart and relate to on personal
Level from my personal level and family level.

@VoskCoin is why I have my own bitcoin mining business today. Vosk has opened a door that will go a very very long way. He showed me options and opportunities the rest is upon me. Thank you @VoskCoin :+1::pray:

Kadena mining guide. Really anything Kadena right now. I’m brand new to this and am weighting on shipping for my new Kd6. Can’t wait!

I like the mining shed videos. I’m moving from eth to btc, kda, ckb etc. thanks to Vosk. Building a Bitcoin Mining Shed! - YouTube

Hellow my Name is thierry im 27 and it makes 2 moths i started with crypto until now its working nice with eth . I also wanted to mine Helium througe your infos but latest i saw its Not rly worth in this year . Helium Mining Profitability and 5G HNT Price Prediction - YouTube
So i started mining mxt with m2 pro miner :+1:
Ty for you Videos we All love your dog :innocent:

Hey VoskCoin, really love all your videos your the man. My favourite video is from 2021 the link is here The BEST Crypto Miners for Mining at Home - YouTube.
may you have many Crypto blessings. Peace :slight_smile:

Hey! I have always been really interested in crypto mining and recently started mining on my Alienware Aurora R11 with a RTX 3090. My favourite video is How to Mine Bitcoin on Your PC! | NiceHash Full Guide 2022.

Congratulations Badgerland! You have won the giveaway! Ballet will follow up to get shipping information to send your Ballet wallet! Thanks for being an active member of our community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s one beast of a car!