Ballet Crypto Wallet Giveaway - Win a FREE Wallet!

We are working with Ballet Wallet to give away ONE crypto wallet to our community!

Ballet wallets support over 100 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Uniswap (UNI), and more. They also support over 60 NFTs, including Crypto Punks, BAYC, Mutant Ape Yacht, and Crypto Kitties.

To enter into the giveaway, leave a comment below with your favorite VoskCoin video from the past year. This giveaway will be active until July 29.

This is not financial advice. Please make sure to do your own research before depositing your funds into any wallet.

Ballet will reach out to the winner via your VoskCoinTalk account email.

6 Likes

Hey Miss Vosk! I really liked todays video, featuring the FutureBit Apollo. I had 2 full packages and sold them both for a few hundred more than I paid after mining on them for a few months. I had a good time and would have kept them but I just need some DAMN. DIRTY. FIAT. LOLOL.

1 Like

I like the video posted yesterday where Vosk did a deep dive on Compass and how hosting services in general make money. The videos of the solar project are pretty good too.

1 Like

This is my favorite video:
Want to Start Mining Crypto? Do THIS! | How To Mine Guide

1 Like

My favorite video so far this past year was the Cryptocurrency Mining Tax Guide - Tax Expert Explains.
It was very timely and helped explain a lot for those of us now being taxed in the US.
It gave great examples from the expert that was interviewed and I’m sure helped many of us get an idea of how to take care of reporting our crypto taxes (not financial advice).

1 Like

the best video for me is : The BEST Crypto Miners for Mining at Home

1 Like

Breaking Crypto News - More Crypto Exchanges FAILING who will SURVIVE??

Always like the current VoskCoin videos! Helps keep us up to date!

1 Like

A must watch video if you’re getting ready to start mining or expand your mining operation.

1 Like

this one is by far my favorite, but its technically over a year old, Earn EASY Passive Income Mining Bitcoin - YouTube. however this is the best one of this past year since it had a good interview and back and forth. The Future of GPU Mining - YouTube.

I liked the @VoskCoin video titled " I’m Regretting Mining Helium…"

I like the video about hydro-mining using the stream water.

Vosk is making great and helpful videos therefore my favourite video is:
Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide!

greetings

Dave the Doger

I like the Turning 100 Acres into a Bitcoin Mining Farm Powered by Solar Energy! video.

Electrical guide for mining. Hands down best video on the channel. Working on the updates and upgrades as we speak including solar expansion.

This is definitely it, super fun video with nice editing lol

Solid … def going to check out this Wallet. Been watching you few years now. Appreciate all the information and content. Favorite video for me is the one that you Teach Mining :pick:; ))

My favorite was best home miners

Recent favorite would be today’s “bitcoin vs altcoin” but another one is “what have I learned in the last 5 years” the anniversary one. There are a lot of good ones.

Oooh that’s a hard one, favorite one was probably the one announcing the current Bitcoin mining location, not sure if that was this year though, time flies, if that doesn’t count than probably one where you just rant about Vitalik, always fun to watch that dufus get trashed

My favorite video:
“I mined Helium crypto full time for over a year, and here’s what I learned “.