Bandwidth Monitoring

Anyone have a good software that they use to monitor your internet performance? I am starting to notice that I get lower hashrates during peak usage times with everyone home from the virus. Is there a way to tell if its your internet slowing your hashrate?

1 Like

If you goto fast.com ( which is Netflix Speedtest) You can get Both up and down speeds and ping time loaded and unloaded…

Also another GREAT test is at dslreports.com/speedtest You can customize that test as well and they have a Monitoring service as well.

Hope this Helps!

1 Like

Thanks I was thinking of doing this when I noticed dips and comparing to non peak times

1 Like

a lil late responding lol but, Your Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

internet dont have nothing to do with your hashrate, hashrate generate your gpu not internet connection is not matter you have 10mb 100mb or 1000mb speed hashrate still be same, only think can be on peak time your rig losing connection between rig and pool of high latency results less shares less reported hashrate on pool. on peak time you need monitoring your router to make sure rig not losing connection, reason why im use minerstat if loosing connection you will notification connecting.if you have 1gigabit internet drop speed to all devices to 50mb or best way and 100mb router to all house devices and use gigabit router to mining as 100mb enough to all devices you dont watch 4k videos or download large files

1 Like