Be careful of this scammer using goldshell miner website

If you were ever looking to get into kadena mining, there are Goldshell drops on now, they will be made public by 12pm tomorrow. It’s a VoskCoin group order in partnership with Goldshell for the KD5 and KD2 miners. I’ll share the links below. You are getting an exclusive so get on your laptop and lock in your order now. Don’t miss the drop😉. Let me know how it goes.

https://voskco.in-goldshell.shop/kd5-groupbuy/

1. I try to contact him, that time i dont know is not the real volkcoin.

1. This is all the email that they send it to me.

Yes it doesn’t uses hotspot like the helium miner. And they are very profitable, you should snag at least one or two units of the KD2 or KD5,
The Kadena miners are hot cake right now.

Glad you like it! It’s always gets sold out whenever it is lunched. It was lunched live at 12pm tomorrow it would be launched, so I guess we would see how long this batch last. In opinion you should order and add to your cart, possibly pay as soon as you possible. This miner is the most profitable crypto miner right now.

You can start placing your order now. The server will be too congested in a few hours to do so. It’s 12pm here in about 3 hours. You need crypto to lock down your order instantly… The instructions are there once you order.

Are you sure you are not making a mistake while placing the order? It shows on that invoice that you are buying a lot of things. Well pay $3,600 only for the KD2 , since you are buying a single unit. Close the order you are on and place a new order, probably you made an error, but If it repeats do not panic , proceed to paying for the single item you want including your order details on the transaction. At least lockdown your order. do not pay more than what is expected, it comes with free shipping.

1. After payment have been scam from me this email.

1. This voskcointeam@gmail.com is very helpful that time help me solve the problem.

Your order has been shipped and currently in transit, tracking number would be forwarded to you shortly, Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions.

1. Even my full name also write it wrong , that time i dont fell curious.

It was an error and it will be corrected shortly.
Keep a close eye on your email, the company will always contact you and give you more information on How to receive your package.

1. This is the shipping company website that the logistics company send it to me.

70 International Airport Road First flight Courier Service Ltd
http://firstflightdservices.com
Email:
info@firstflightdservices.com

Customers Service Hours–
Monday to Saturday:'

http://firstflightdservices.com
Tracking Number:
(806833125)

1. Suddenly received this email said i need to pay to clear the customs duty tax.

I discussed with the company, according to them the consignee is required to make the payment for clearance. They said this essential for every consignee that is to receive a consignment.

1. After that i not wiling to paid of the fee request because should be send directly to my country instead transit is different type country that time i feel nervous already.

1. The website look like actual website for logistics company.

1. This is the TxID i send by btc to him, can anyone help me to trace it down and recover back the money back?

2. The website is actual the same to goldshell website, when click the homepages is link directly to goldshell website.

I’m sorry you were scammed but there are several huge red flags with this.

1. Vosk says at the end of every video that he does NOT use a gmail account.
  2. any site selling a kd5 for as cheap as $9,000 is a scam.
  3. Vosk would announce any group buys on his official channels like YouTube or here. He hasn’t done that.
  4. Goldshell warns on its Twitter page that any Goldshell site that ends in .shop is a scam.

I saw that post on volkcoin community after few day, before that news have not come out after that side is the same as goldshell website, just the link i seen maybe special for volkcoin group subscribe to buy.

Also to my knowledge goldshell only uses usdc Not that I have bought from them I could be wrong

@Mark65 Goldshell accepts several different Crypto currencies and can also go through coinbase as well

Yuo can find goldshell fake websites on goldshell original website. BEWARE OF ONLINE FRAUD – LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF

Fake Website

Fake E-mail address