Best Buying crypto app and Wallet

I’m Canadian and preparing to get into mining
I have the Crypto.com App. and had the Wealth Simple but deleted it
Crypto.com has a wallet on the app , it’s that a good secure wallet
What’s the best place to buy crypto and what wallet does everyone use
Thanks for the advise

Crypto.com and Coinbase are my favorite self-custody wallets, as well as Gate.io if you mine Ravencoin or BEAM. I use a lot of Solana as well so the Phantom wallet is great but there’s no mobile version yet. 1inch is decent Defi wallet. I use that one along with pancake swap often when I exchange for alt/meme coins. Bottom line, I use Coinbase and Crypto.com literally everyday

2 Likes

I personally use BlockFi to buy and hold BTC and ETH for long term holds. I buy them when they are down, kind of like today. They compound your interest too. I also use the BlockFi credit card and they give you cash back in bitcoin. Roughly 1.5% back paid put every month. I generally get about 130-140 in BTC a month. I use the credit card as a debit card and make a payment once a week.

If you also like to convert your currency to BTC like some do BlockFi is definitely the way to go for storage

2 Likes

BlockFi is paying 4.5% but only for the first 0.1 BTC correct?

1 Like

You are correct I will attach a link to the interest vs tires on the cryptos they allow to trade.

I know some people will say to stake ETH but
I honestly do not stake ETH, I want to be able to trade it before the conversion of ETH 2.0 as I believe the price we are seeing is reflecting a buy the rumor sell the news. After all crypto highly mimics the movement in the markets when it comes to its reflection on price movements “short term”. I believe once staking unlocks and investors can sell their ETH the majority will as more people bought ETH in the 1600 range.

But I will also keep that as cash and buy back into ETH just with a smaller position as I do believe in the project. From thier you can diversify into other projects, just food for thought.

1 Like

I have used Coinbase for a long time, but if you are trying to buy something with crypto and need to buy it using a card then you will be waiting a while until it is available to send. I bought bitcoin and waited 3 days before it was available to send.

I just recently switched over to Crypto.com and bought some crypto and sent it right after without having to wait a few days.

1 Like

Coinbase sucks for fast transactions you are correct about that. I had to wiat 8 days from my BTC to settle to send. F that…

2 Likes

Thank you for providing this resource. I often buy cryptocurrencies, and I never managed to find a good app for that. I used to use Coinbase, but with time and constant updates of the platform, I realized that I needed to look for something more convenient. I was able to make money on cryptocurrency using tips from https://tipsogram.com/ because there is a lot of information on how to save money and manage it properly. This is the necessary information not to stay at a loss for every trader.