Best low power, roughly £500 ish miner?

Hiya, I wonder if people could suggest the Best low power, roughly £500 ish miner?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Honestly theres a couple of the regulars on here that sell their smaller miners every once in awhile. Id probably try and pick up a used one from one of them. Otherwise I’d do some research on miners and watch ebay. Find out what you like, get familiar with pricing, and swoop something up you actually want. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just had a thought thought. The evergreen miners that Voskcoin pretty much has tagged in every post are pretty much what you are asking for. They use low energy. You can start small, and slowly add on. Chia is intriguing, and its nice knowing that bigger ASIC makers cant really move in because of how Chia is mined, and also because they use refurbished hard drives. I looked into buying some the other day but they were sold out. If youdo your own research and decide to buy, be sure to use the Voskcoin link because I think they get a small percentage kickback and it helps support the community. Again, good luck!

2 Likes