Best Mining Pool For LTC & DOGE,

So i currently mine form litecoinpool.org its so simple its unreal, it’s like somehting out of the 90’s for UI but it works, my problem is the profits on minerstat and asicminervalue during the day vary substantially to what I’m seeing on litecoin pool, whos mining where and whats the most reliable and profitable place you mine. I must admit I’ve never had any issues with litecoinpool but their rewards are about 25% down on what the sites are saying even at 0% fee pool.

2 Likes

It’s a hard question to answer if you think in terms of conversion to fiat. So much depends on precisely when you measure fiat vs crypto values, particularly when the market has above average intraday volatility.

I merge mine LTC/DOGE on F2Pool and my payouts typically are a few $ more than what is shown on whattomine.com (I use this because I can set power cost to $0, unlike asicminervalue.com), i.e. before power costs and at 12:00 UTC price. Not always, but being at par or slightly above is more the rule than the exception. Ymmv.

1 Like

I’m with you on litecoinpool. I love it. And perfectly ok just getting LTC.

1 Like

I started on F2Pool. After a week I flipped to litecoinpool. It’s been another week and my overall payout is higher there and I just convert some of the LTC to Doge. The interface is definitely nicer on F2Pool but I’ll take a higher payout over the interface.

1 Like

Litecoinpool. Steady and efficient. Nothing flashy. They just upped the PPS rate as well

1 Like

@JoeJoe How much more on a % basis would you say that you get on litecoinpool vs F2pool? I keep debating making the switch as I rarely keep much DOGE or LTC in my wallets (I normally swap to BTC, ETH, SOL, DOT). But I’m a sucker for F2pool’s slick interface. Then again, my KD5s mine to poolflare and that’s not exactly flashy either. So I can adapt. Thx

Has anyone used NiceHash? It always shows the most profitable on the profit calculator sites

1 Like

None of the mini box miners work on nicehash. Seems it’s either an issue with real ASIC difficulty or how the minis connect, depending on who you ask. There’s a thread on reddit.

1 Like

I tried to connect with litecoinpool but was having issues with the stratum. I eventually just went to F2Pool, but I’m willing to give litecoinpool another shot once I have some time to dig into it.

I’ve only used lite coin pool. Fast and accurate.

It’s hard to say with just 1 miner. There’s so many variables day to day. I’d say 10%? But that’s a wild guess. I’m mining about 0.0147 LTC a day on one miner - about $2.88 right now. And that’s better than asicminervalue is reporting right now ($2.79).

I have another Doge coming on Tuesday and I plan on running one on each pool for a few days and compare.

Before I was getting about 7 doge a day on f2pool. And on litecoinpool if I convert some ltc to 7 doge I’m still left with more ltc left than I was mining on f2pool.

1 Like

My second comes Monday. Please post your results.

2 Likes

If you could post your finding when you get them going on different pools, that would be sweet!

1 Like

Second Mini-Doge online today, also with litecoinpool. I’m happy with the return.

1 Like

I now have 3 Mini-Doge miners. I want to run them for 24 hrs before I switch the pools. Then I’ll do a test. Wish my 4th one was here as I’d like to do 2 miners on each pool - better results. But the 4th won’t be here for a few weeks.
Anyhow - just saying it may be a week or two before I have the results.

1 Like

There are calculators on both F2Pool and LiteCoinPool for calculating profits. The calc tools are right on their website.

If I input 1 GH/s on both I get
Litecoinpool = 0.07256316
F2Pool = 0.02110927 LTC + 40.99654055 DOGE
If I then convert the DOGE to LTC I get 0.052351136.
Adding that back I get a total of .0734604 from F2Pool.
Diff of 0.00089724 (1.22%) more from F2Pool. Obviously as Doge prices change one will be better than the other.

So the conclusion in my opinion is this - if you only want LTC go with Litecoinpool since they convert the doge and pay out in 100% LTC (you could also just convert some LTC to Doge).
If you want the Doge, like a nice phone app, and nicer interface go with F2Pool.

Other differences I’ve noticed:
Payout limit is lower for Litecoinpool (.01) vs F2Pool (.02) - if that matters to you. If your hashrate is low you’ll get paid more often from Litecoinpool.
Litecoinpool let’s you tweak the payout intervals while F2Pool pays out at 00:00 UTC daily.
Litecoinpool is free while F2Pool takes a 4% charge for using the pool. I’m not sure if their online calc tool takes this into account.

Hope this helps.

I do not think the fee is considered. I’ve used both, but I prefer litecoinpool. There’s also a sweet 3rd party Android app called litecoinpool.org monitor.

1 Like

I use prohashing for all my mining, they are one of the best in my opinion…They auto switch your miner to whatever the most profitable coin is at the moment, and then payout in whatever coin you want…So you can mine the scrypt algo, and get paid in BTC or LTC or ETH, or most anything you want at whatever percentage you want…let me know if you want a referral code.

I switched my Mini-DOGE from F2Pool to litecoinpool, is true I only get Łitecoin vs merge mining Łitecoin & Ɖogecoin.

However, I feel that I get a more consistent daily payout vs F2Pool’s 6 days payout, and only have to worry about one coin.

Plus I’ve been getting Ł 0.01 LTC/day every day, sometimes Ł 0.02 LTC/day :sunglasses:

I was using poolin for a bit but switched to lite coin pool. Mainly because I’m really close to there us west server. I get around 40ping. Poolin i was getting 70 plus ping. I have 4 L3+ and my last 24 hours I made 0.164 as of right now that’s 33.90. I jumped off of Poolin once doge went under .25 per coin. I might go back if doge does something but that’s unlikely.