Bigskyasics.com a scam?

you can just ignore him. he’s a wanna be investigator who needs to go get a real job rather than harassing everyone.

@orimarjr69.

What led you to believe I’m trying to scam the good people here? I do this for money, and scamming people is a good way to land in jail and not make anything at all in the long run. I do actually plan on being around a decade from now. Perhaps you checked the google review listings 10 five star reviews, hard to believe they’re all fake. Perhaps you checked with my attorney group or my the length of my corporation Raycove Enterprises LLC :: Montana (US) :: OpenCorporates. Or our BBB accreditation BigSky Asics | Better Business Bureau® Profile

5 Likes

I think you are wrong on this cryptominernv. He does what he think best and this is the best way to get infos on top of DYOR. Members are suppose to help others out. There are so many scammers and fraud websites out there. Its a jungle and we cant never able to keep up. On top of that legit sites also has negative review or doing shady business. You seems a little salty there. You can choose to not answer him or give a neutral response. Thats not cool bro.

1 Like

Funny how all this is coming from accounts that were created today…I rest my case lol

Lighten up Francis!

he is legit.

Legit till a non payment after assurance 5 times of payment on 12/17

1 Like

Ordered from them, really helpful!!!

2 Likes

I am in Australia and purchased 2 x Pre-order iBeLink BM-K1+ miners from Aaron recently which was my first time mining. I spoke to Aaron on the phone and he was very helpful, I had a good feeling about purchasing from him and started the process to buy them.

I paid via bank transfer in 2 installments and waited through the Lunar New Year before they were able to be shipped, they arrived safe and well and are running fine.

I would have no hesitation buying from Aaron again.

4 Likes

He’s a good guy for sure

1 Like