Bitantiminers.com and bitantishop.com SCAMMMMM

This is a fake website and scammers, once you purchase, they change to different website.

I purchased Goldshell KD5 Kadena 18 TH/s for $15,0000 and they have a phone number 1-619-786-9082. They are also selling on eBay. I purchased through their website. They said it’s safe to pay using PayPal and send me a PayPal link.

I paid $15,000 through PayPal on Nov 15,2021 at 1.30 PM Central time and next day Nov 16, 2021 they emailed me a FedEx tracking number which say package delivered on Nov 15 at 12 PM at my front door. how is it possible for a package to be delivered 1 hour before payment? I dint receive any package. Called FedEx and they say, this package was delivered and the address they delivered was 25miles away from where I live.

when trying to reach the phone number or email address no response and the website was temporarily down.

They opened a new web site bitantishop.com with all the same information, to scam people. they have US number, but their PayPal invoice was in Portuguese. IT’S A SCAMMMMMMMM please don’t send any money to them.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, there also is another website

Just some advice…if the price is too good to be true (especially from a site that is not the actual manufacturer), you are getting ripped off. This happens everyday to a lot of people and I am sorry you got scammed, but let’s all just take a look a what we are buying and from who. Do some research and check reviews/references before purchasing. Don’t FOMO in!

1 Like