Bitcoin 2022 Report - Full Blockchain Analysis

Today we’ll go over everything you need to know about Bitcoin - from mining to narratives to news, we’ll cover all the blockchain data you need to become a Bitcoin master! Sub! https://voskco.in/Sub

Read the full report published by Messari here - https://voskco.in/mesbtc
Get tons of bonuses when you sign up to trade BTC on FTX - FTX.US & FTX Sign-Up Bonuses — $15 free, 5% off fees & FREE Crypto! - VoskCoin - Medium

Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency by almost every metric! It is truly the most decentralized and well-known crypto asset in the world. The more you know about Bitcoin and its history, the better you can predict what will take place and thus, have better gains! The State of Bitcoin report contains all the vital information and statistics you need to be on top of everything related to Bitcoin $BTC, so today we will be going to break down the valuable blockchain analysis you need to know. Whether you’re a Bitcoin miner or a Bitcoin investor, you can’t miss this!

:pick: Start Mining BTC here: :pick:
Learn how to set up any Bitcoin miner - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube
Watch our crypto mining electricity guide - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube
Check out CoinMiningCentral for ASIC miners- Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Mine your Bitcoin with ViaBTC - ViaBTC | Sign up

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Everything you need to know about Bitcoin
00:31 State of Bitcoin Q3 2022
01:14 Key insights Bitcoin 2022
03:52 What is Bitcoin?
05:18 Key Metrics about Bitcoin
06:24 Performance Analysis Bitcoin 2022
09:02 Market metrics of Bitcoin
10:56 Bitcoin’s Lightning Network
12:42 Mining Bitcoin in 2022
19:03 What’s the market sentiment for Bitcoin in 2022?
22:25 Bitcoin Regulations in EU and USA
26:56 Protocol and ecosystem development for Bitcoin in 2022
28:19 Key events for Bitcoin in 2022
29:15 The future of Bitcoin and mining BTC

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Bitcoin 2022 Report - Full Blockchain Analysis

Hi Vosk, I posted the comment quoted in the following paragraph on YT twice, using different accounts and then changed some of the words. It is a positive comment but the platform shadow bans me on an arbitrary basis. I never know what I am allowed to write, or what will appear. I really hate google and all BigTech. This is why we should support our own communities that they cannot cancel, like Bit Coin. Anyway, here is the post, try to imagine in their warped minds what caused them to shadow ban it?

“Dear Vosk. I’m a recent subscriber to your channel and I want to say how much I appreciate your work. You are a true visionary and the sort of pioneer that made America great in the first place. You take risks to become successful, which must sometimes cause you stress and make you think you’d be safer in corporate office job. But you know that just like the Klondikers, or any of those brave people who went West, this new world (of technology) is one you must explore. It is great to be a follower of your journey and I am 100% convinced that fortune always favours the bold. God bless you and the USA!”

the problem is that there are so many scammer comments that the filter is super sensitive. and even with that scam comments still get through.