Bitcoin Thailand retirement

Ive sworn off women and just landed a new job where Ill be able to purchase a significant amount of BTC over the next few years. Ive given up on the US ive always wanted to retire in phuket. Is it a good place where btc would go along way eventually? Anyone have info like relocation, visas, bills etc…thanks!

4 Likes

inspired

1 Like

mgtow 4 life my friend ive never been happier. i exercise, meditate for an hour a day etc sooo happy. Cheers buddy!

1 Like

Phuket is beautiful but it comes with all problems from tourist destinations. You would be better off in Bangkok (better infrastructure, no tsunami). Thai government offers 5/10 years resident visa called Thai Elite.

1 Like

Wasn’t there some country…It might have been Thailand…that was offering special living arrangements for people coming with crypto?

2 Likes

That would be nice. :slight_smile: Thailand doesn’t have tax on crypto profits and HKG has no capital gain on trading; but China is expensive to live and crowded.

1 Like

Mgtow but remember: don’t get caught with a hard heart. Keep heart open! Much love to barbarosa human thinkingape those guys got me through rough times much love homie

1 Like

appreciate the comments guys

1 Like

How many sapporos can u drink tho

1 Like

Sapporos are weak. I’d rather drink some hard ones :grinning:

2 Likes

I have honestly never tried one…dont drink much anymore but id go with sake all day…

1 Like

I like Phuket too but it’s expensive compared to around Chang mi I plan to retire there my wife is Thai so it’s easier for her to own land as it’s not available as a foreigner it’s cheap to live as long as you are out of the big city the fresh marts have amazing food my wife has land around Tak it’s about 2 hours from Chang mi and cheap to fly in Thailand

2 Likes

chang mi okie dokie…how does 1 go about citizenship i heard that elite visa is stupid expensive?

1 Like

Don’t you have to deposit 300k in one of their banks to retire there? I may have the wrong country. Go on YouTube, there’s guys that have all the research done for you. Little things like humidity, bugs, severe lack of air conditioners etc.

1 Like