Bitdeer announces mass production of 4nm BTC mining ASIC chips, the new generation king of miners, Sealminer, is about to go on sale

POSTED ON 03/06/2024 BY APEXTOMINING

Intro

In a major breakthrough for blockchain and computing, Bitdeer (NASDAQ: BTDR) has introduced its first crypto mining chip, SEAL01. Made with advanced 4nm technology, SEAL01 impresses with its energy efficiency of 18.1J/TH in tests.

This innovative chip is a big step forward in crypto mining. It will be perfectly fitted into Bitdeer’s next mining machine, SEALMINER A1, setting new standards for mining efficiency and opening new possibilities for miners everywhere.

4nm AISC hits the market

So far, Bitmain’s Antminer S21 and Whatsminer M66 series are noted as top-tier ASIC mining hardware for their high hash rates, though their incredibly power efficiencies.

Based on the information gathered, here’s a summary table of some notable BTC ASIC miners focusing on their technology, hash rate, power consumption, and power efficiency:

Miner Model Manufacturer Power Efficiency Hash Rate Power Consumption
SEAMLMINER A1 BitDeer 18.1 J/TH UnKnown Unknown
Antminer S21 Bitmain 17.5J/T 200TH/S 3550w
Whatsminer M66 MicroBT 19.9J/T 280TH/S 5572w
Whatsminer M66S MicroBT 18J/T 298TH/S 5513w
Avalon A1466 Canaan 21.5J/T 150TH/S 3230w

Actually, the first mining hardware developed by BitDeer can compete with those famous manufacturers. Although specific information on hashrate and power consumption is not yet available, from the chip specifications, it’s clear that Bitdeer’s 4nm chip is ahead of the market by nearly 15%. The power efficiency ratio of ASIC chips will decisively influence the performance of mining machines and mining profits.This also means that, under the same electricity price conditions, mining costs will be 15% lower than those of other machines.

The SEAL01 chip delivers enhanced Bitcoin mining performance with minimal power consumption, thus lowering operating costs and reducing the environmental footprint of miners. The SEAL01 chip will be seamlessly integrated into the upcoming mining device, SEALMINER A1.

Miner Specification Predictions

Although the detailed hashrate of SEALMiner is not clear yet, we can deduce it through the basic information of the mining machine.

Miners typically come with a power supply that boasts a maximum rated capacity of 4000W. To enhance safety and reliability during operations, manufacturers usually limit the power to about 70-80% of this maximum, leading to a safer operating level of around 3200W. This safety margin is vital for preventing power overloads and ensuring the longevity of the mining equipment.

Additional insights into the operational aspects of these devices indicate an inherent extra power consumption by the miner itself, estimated between 5-10%. This extra consumption covers the energy used by the device for functions outside of the core mining process, such as cooling and system control. Utilizing the SEAL01 chip’s efficiency of 18.1J/TH, through detailed analysis and reverse engineering, we can approximate the operational hashrate and power consumption range for the SEALMiner. With these efficiency metrics and the specified operational power limit, the SEALMiner’s performance is estimated to lie within a remarkable range of 170T-180T, underlining the device’s superior efficiency and energy management will be 3200W.

This calculation not only underscores the SEALMiner’s prowess but also reflects the sophisticated engineering and strategic design underpinning Bitdeer’s latest entry in the highly competitive cryptocurrency mining sector.

SEALMINER Launch Plan

Contrary to market expectations, Bitdeer’s first batch of miners will be sold in a presale format, with details of the sale below.

• Priority Purchase Payment: For every $0.99 paid, you unlock the priority right to purchase one SEALMINER.
  • Shipping Order: The shipping order will be determined by the date of receipt of full payment.
  • Purchase Credit: You will receive a $100 purchase credit.
  • Non-refundable, Transferable: The $0.99 paid to unlock the priority purchase right is non-refundable, but the order can be transferred before final payment is completed and shipment is confirmed.
  • Partial Exercise of Purchase Right: The priority of the purchase right can be partially exercised, used as needed.
  • Estimated Shipping Time: Shipping is expected to start in August.

These terms provide financial and logistical arrangements for purchasing the SEALMINER, ensuring purchasers’ priority rights to the product and some flexibility during the purchase process. We have reason to believe that Bitdeer will place the first batch of machines in its own mining farms for mining as cloud computing power, to monitor the initial machines’ online status and product quality.This marks Wu Jihan’s first miner appearance since leaving Bitmain, showcasing his cautious yet bold business style.

APEXTO, as an authorized distributor for BITDEER and SEALMINER, has successfully secured inventory and welcome inquires. Click here, and feel free to ask us anything.

You can also follow us on Telegram: https://t.me/apextomining, we will update the latest new. Stay tunned!

what algo does it run?

Hello Y2kanonomous,
More details for the FMT contatct to my colleague :+86 199 7359 0598 Lisa .
Many thanks for your time check it .

Apexto team

so you dont even know what youre selling?! cmon you arent a noob in the space.

1 Like

Hello Y2kanonomous,
Here is more details:
Zhenyao FM8 is a high-performance, high-efficiency, low-noise and low-power excavator specially designed for FTM mining. Its hashrate reaches an astonishing 60 TH/s, while its power consumption is only 300 W. It is one of the most efficient excavators on the market. Its size and weight are also very compact, only 15 kilograms, making it easy to carry and install.

In fact, I am also very curious about why my customers choose such a machine. My customers told me that FM8 has continued and stable rising profits. Let me show you.

Actually, FTM is the native token of the Fantom network. The last price of FTM was 0.5034 and the price of FTM has increased by 12.64% in the last 24 hours.

The recent explosion of IceRiver KAS machines may have obscured some of Zhenyao FM8’s strengths. FM8’s income has been very stable in the past three months. Customers who like to explore new machines and currencies can pay attention to FM8 and FTM.

In addition, the configuration of this mining machine is slightly different from other machines. Currently, Zhenyao FM8 does not have interfaces for mining pools such as F2pool and Biyin. It still uses the original mining pool ZHENYAOMinePool that comes with the mining machine.

Next, let me show you how to set up this machine.
First, you need to register a Zhenyao mining pool account and bind your FTM wallet address to the mining pool account. If you need the mining pool address, you can DM me.
Then, like other professional mining machines, find the IP of the machine and enter the machine’s background. Through the background control panel, the data is clear at a glance.
Configure your wallet address in the background of the machine to associate it with the mining pool you just registered, and you can check the running status of your machine in the mining pool (the wallet configured here must be consistent with the wallet bound to your mining pool).
After the configuration is completed, you can see the running status of your machine in the mining pool.
Apexto team

1 Like

but ftm isnt a mineable coin. so how is it mining ftm? so what algorithm is it mining to, and why does it have to mine towards that one pool?

https://apextomining.com/2023/12/26/zhenyao-ftm-miner-fm8-60t-300w-designed-for-ftm-mining-setting-tutorial/

the information im asking isnt there. its okay if you dont know, just be upfront.

2 Likes

Hello Y2kanonomous,
This model of FMT 8 miner more details let us sales represent explain to you ,would you check it this contact :+86 199 7359 0598 Lisa .

Apexto team

I had the same questions and would have had the same responses as you too lol

2 Likes

THANK YOU. lol

No, why would I contact that person? You are the reseller, its your job to know your product. if all you can do is copy paste website info that is super vague then i have no interest.

1.How I register Zhenyao mining pool account ,do dou have a link
2.How to find ip address of mining machine?

Thank
Narin

You join 5 hours ago, dig up a sus miner thread 2 months old. Your first post is written in the same broken format. Annv2 I love your cringe sales tactics.
Lets review this miner based on the provided info
If this is even a real miner, its not mining FTM because FTM is not a minable crypto. Its most likely mining some other minable crypto, and you are receiving FTM from the pool (if its not a straight up scam [which it very much seemingly is]).
I have also never come across a miner that is so efficient at anything this miner’s electrical efficiency rating is as follows; 5JThs.The most efficient BTC miner is 16JThs for reference. If this miner is real it should be at the top of everyone’s NEED list. It supposedly runs at 208-240v @ 300 watts that’s 1.444 amps (single phase) or 0.72amps (3 phase) respectively. At this rate the electrical hum would be 54.7 dbm (One can seemingly hear the peak efficient electrical conversion of energy over the noise of the fans) Most miners this size would be running closer to 20amps. Beyond its Newtonian physics defying superior electrical efficiency. This unit would only rise 12 degrees Farenheit from inlet to outlet without fans. The people demanded fans, and we got them! The fans on this unit boast 30 db noise level (which according to google is the noise level of the average whisper) The fact that this post is 2 mo old and still the mining community has no idea about this, or have a frame of reference from a reputable source. -The only videos I have found are sourced from the manufacturer itself over different platforms. Even found some shifty accts pretending to not be the manufacturer using the same footage . I would advise anyone to walk away with extreme caution do not even approach this one. I’m checking my computer after clicking that link.

In short my synopsis: This miner priced roughly $5k puts Google’s Quantum Computer to shame.

However, if you are a real person;

1. I guess contact Ann or her sales Rep for the pool set up info
  2. To get the Miners IP address: Log into your modem’s IP address (normally on a sticker located on your modem along with default name/password for its access). Log in>find connections tab>>click it, a list of connections should show up along with associated IP addresses. Sometimes its obvious, sometimes its not. I have no idea what this specific miner would be titled as. Use deductive reasoning.
  3. Post results: Make me look dumb
2 Likes

FM8 is liar machine. profit is 0.45 ftm /day

1 Like

FTM is at least on a general upward trend. Looking at its data should be a decent play to accumulate. I know nothing of the project but some kind of catalyst could potentially make it a good play. I hope you get your money back out of it. Seeing how Ann here edited the entire post and made a new post about a singular asic chip, claiming its a miner. It doesn’t inspire faith in their miners.
-It happens to the best of us we all get burned at least once.
Best of luck out there, Cheers Mate!