Bitmain Antminer K7 58 Th/s Review and Mining Profitability

The Antminer K7 is one of the most profitable mining rigs you can buy right now. It earns you passive income mining the cryptocurrency, Nervos Network ($CKB). Earn easy passive income mining cryptocurrency with the best miner to buy in 2023 here! Evergreen

Buy miners from Coin Mining Central for Available - Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Earn passive income with low power machines - Evergreen
Use code VOSKCOIN to save some coin!

$52,000 worth of CKB has been mined in the past 24 hours, which makes CKB mining an interesting endeavor for at-home cryptocurrency miners to earn passive income. We just got the Bitmain Antminer K7 58 TH/s version in. In today’s video we will compare this new K7 58T to the K7 63 TH/s version and compare the real-world mining profitability and performance of both. We have the miners running on DxPool and F2Pool so will also compare the mining profitability and hashrate on different pools.

Bitmain official miner shop website - BITMAIN Shop
F2Pool - https://voskco.in/f2pool
DXPOOL - DxPool, Worry-free mining
Check out our initial K7 Review - Bitmain Antminer K7 Review and CKB Mining Profitability - YouTube
Check out our Interview with Nervos! - Stratum V2 and Why It's HUGE for Crypto Miners! Programmers Explain - YouTube
Check out our cryptocurrency electricity guide - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube
How to Set Up An ASIC Mining Rig - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 The Bitmain Antminer K7 58T
01:08 The different version of the Antminer K7
01:53 My Nervos Network Hashrate
04:16 How much does the Antminer K7 Cost? And where can you buy one?
05:54 My real-world mining profitability - comparing Mining Pools
06:35 What is Nervos Network?
07:09 How much should I be earning with the Antminer K7?
08:10 Antminer K7 ROI
10:04 Mining is a long-term game!

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree
Subscribe to VoskCoin for more passive income tips! VoskCoin - YouTube
Follow VoskCoin on TikTok for more shorts! VoskCoin (@voskcoin) | TikTok

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Bitmain Antminer K7 58 Th/s Review and Mining Profitability

3 Likes

So on the ROI portion of the video I noticed that it didn’t anything about the upcoming halving later this year for CKB. I feel like this is a pretty big detail to leave out. November 18 2023 is the halving for CKB for anyone looking to buy this miner. Getting your profits cut in half huge especially when being out of pocket thousands of dollars. Great content, as always.

1 Like