Bobcat 300 issues

I’ve been very frustrated with my inconsistent returns with my Bobcat 300. I have it hardwired in an attic space with the original antenna, I have another outdoor set up on order. This is the second location I have had it with no real improvement. I have 5 other hotspots in range, all closer than 5 miles away. I have checked and only one has a line of sight issue. So far I only make .01 HNT per day if I’m lucky, but the last three days nothing. Ping test reveals no issue and I am not relayed. If you have the time I would love some input, I’m sure I’m not the only one with these issues. My hotspot is Restless Metal Dolphin.

Its not your Bobcat with the issue. Its the HNT network. They are jacking with the POC and having the OEM’s send out new loads even with out telling people it is happening.

you have no witness results. The beacons are nice, but you need over 500 of those to make up the lack of Witness.

you can only sit back and wait on the HNT network to stabilize. They tried to weed out the gaming towers and it has effected the normal miners as well.

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated!