BobCat Miner Order Issue

I was curious to see if anyone else had any problems with ordering their BobCat Miner? If so, have you already filled out their forum and how long have you been waiting? In my case, I overpaid like an idiot. They took my money but didn’t accept the order. Now I’m just praying they still accept my order. I understand that they are completely swamped with orders. I looked up online, and some people have been waiting a couple of weeks to hear back from them? Anyways, Happy Mining to all!

Did you fill out this form? They recently added another Google doc

2 Likes

I have order but I haven’t get any confirmation paid as directed but haven’t get a confirmation email yet is there any way to track if it’s successful because payment has been confirmed.

is there a app to track your bobcat order?

Check your spam folder for your confirmation email…

I did not do the updated one. I will go ahead and try that now. Thanks a million!

Best way too talk i found was to talk stright to BOBCAT

@BOBCATiot on twitter he responds very fast and also helps with pending payments and everything . !

Hi, I just ordered last week, two Bobcat and contact them because never received confirmation email of the purchase. After a few days they replied to me with an confirmation I was in their system. So they were cool with me quite fast. You should be fine…

Hey all, I just ordered a Bobcat a few days ago and having similar issues. I downloaded an app called SHOP for a completely different reason. Well SHOP received an update that I had made an order to bobcat; but it still says waiting. I tried to contact the company; but, still no reply. Good to know its not just me; but, I recommend the SHOP app to track purchases that are tied to your email account.

Same issue. I got a fairly unprofessional email in reply. No logo or anything but its from customer@bobcatminer.com Meanwhile my friend ordered and got a professional email right away. Pretty sketchy how inconsistent things are. I was planning to test it out with a small purchase then buy a bunch. Not feeling overly confident right now. There are many phishing sites but the one I spent is https://www.bobcatminer.com So hopefully this is it!!!