Brand New and Used Asic Miners for Sale - List for 1/2/2022

Doesn’t mean I’m not following your list too… ill be a buyer but of something modest because I don’t want to put 10 k of crypto out there… I just don’t have the stomach for that yet… ill buy small… build trust… then drop what I expect to drop based on trust and reliability… not throwing shade at all!

1 Like

I understand. I don’t push anyone to buy anything from me. In fact, as you may well know, I give them information on where they can get stuff at better price should there be one. Thanks for your input though

3 Likes

I agree…that’s why I’m slow to off-load so much $$$ on an expensive mining rig, with zero assurance that the money spent is “guaranteed by working, good product”.
I’d rather pay more to get this built-in guarantee!

1 Like

True, but you can charge anyone a surcharge of 3% to makeup for your loss that the credit card company takes. I pay that to my local auto mechanic. If I pay cash or check it’s regular price. If I “charge it” they charge 3% more to cover their loss. Anybody selling ANYTHING should know that they will get FAR MORE BUSINESS if they accept credit cards than if they only accept crypto. Everybody knows that “crypto only” companies are the ones most likely to scam you.

Hi-afternoon cryptominerv,

I see your most recent price list was for ending on 1/3/22

Are you still taking pre-orders for the Goldshell KD6, for $45k?

Also, can you speak terms? Lots of questions to ask, and if there’s a better way to chat this on this thread, please let-me-know.

Thank-you,

-T.

fees are what 3% on average right ?

Also, new here, and I can’t see how to “direct message”? It says to hover-over someone’s Avatar, and I can then hit the “DM” botton, but I simply don’t see it? Is it bc I have limited functionality bc I"m new?

Tks…

I figured-it-out, tks! It was bc I was new…and now I can see and dm folks.
Great! :slight_smile:

Agreed just because you are able to get it at low price don’t take the 50% instead help out the community Don’t be greedy help each other

hi
i have purchased from bigsky , no problems very good communication , you can actually call them , price was fair market & no 3% charge because paid with ach.

yes yes you do

i try to accomadate cc for all buyers, maybe its dumb of me but i have to put my self out there if im askinf you to do the same by / if i was demanding crypto

Coinbase is legit

WOW just a year ago these prices would be considered only slightly high.

1 Like