Brand New Bobcat 300 Miners

Yes actually I did! Forgot abt that bc it happened so randomly, ya that sucked lol

So what did I do wrong if I’m getting failed transaction. The error message reads: invalid.wrong_txn_fee

I’m interested. There one still available? Shipping to California?

If you have one still available, I’m in North Florida. Thanks

One ordered paid via PayPal and Justin sent me the tracking number within an hour. Will send pics when unit arrives and plan on ordering another when able.

Thanks Justin,

B. Bolton

Ps Thanks VoskCoin family

2 Likes

Can someone explain what these mine please?

HNT or helium … Watch vosks 100s of videos on HNT mining :ok_hand::v::pray:

Are they still avail?

This is legit. Justin shipped the miner within hours of receiving payment. Fantastic! Will be setting this up asap. Thanks man.

3 Likes

My pleasure buddy! So glad it came quickly!!

1 Like

Good day Justin , I would like to buy 2 bobcat 300 Miners , would you like payment via skrill? Can you ship it to Florida? I would send the address. Thanks

I received mine from Justin! Great Seller!

Do you still have any? I would like to buy 2 units.

1 Like

Hi Justin, I’d like to get one to Colorado. Let me know how to get an order going

Awesome Joe, glad you got it!!

Hey y’all! So I’m at currently SOLD OUT but may be getting more in the future, if I do, this will be the thread that I will post on so you know it’s legit and from me! Thanks again to everyone that trusted in me, and so glad everyone got them and is happy! Until the next round, thanks again!!

2 Likes

Justin sorry I missed the boat. Please send me a ping when you get some more. Thanks for posting this up.

Wanted to say Thanks, #1 Bobcat arrived and #2 is on its way. Thanks for going the extra mile with the info. And fast shipping. Will be saving some cash for more when you get some. This Old Redneck needed a hobby. Billy

Love seeing posts like this. Great job @Justin_Balik.

Will do!