Brand New Bobcat 300 Miners

Hey there! I have 19 bobcat 300 miners that I am willing to part w for $550 each, let me know!

3 Likes

I’m interested in one? still avail?

Hello are they new or used? If used have they been banned?

Same question- New or used? Can you send pictures?

1 Like

Yes still available!

Brand new!!!

Yes brand new!

Looks like seller is all good… retracting feedback based on below comments.

good luck !

1 Like

People have them listed for $1,300, but no one is buying them at that price right now, and I’m a fan of voskcoin and he said this was a platform where we do NOT scalp people, so I’m just offering them at a little more than I paid for them since I waited 8 months for them lol

2 Likes

People have them listed for $1,300, but no one is buying them at that price right now, and I’m a fan of voskcoin and he said this was a platform where we do NOT scalp people, so I’m just offering them at a little more than I paid for them since I waited 8 months for them lol

Retract based on below feedback.

Been subscribed to the channel for well over a year, just never got on the forum, not sure what your so upset about, I can just attach a eBay link if that would make you feel better

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for the warning, guess I’ll keep waiting on my factory order only a few more months, for my bobcat.

Do you still have a Bobcat 300?

Yes I do!

Do you take PayPal?

Yes I would

not sure why everyone is saying the Bobcat 300 is so much. It is $429 on Bobcatminer.com Am I missing something??

The wait time from the mfr is extremely long, so if you get it from a reseller there is normally a strong markup. @BradshawsEK