For all that it may concern

That’s the scary point how many just wrote it off and just walked away I would say there 1/4 not even coming forward just hope it works out for u guys and u don’t spend to much more fighting for your money

Is that you that gave JABOC a 5 star review on Google? If so, it could encourage more victims.

I personally hope he gets ass Cancer

1 Like

My fear is nothing happens and it sets a very bad precedent for future scammers. I would expect someone in a foreign country could pull this and possibly walk but I pray not in the US. If nothing is done it will show other thieves they are safe to rob people. And I definitely wouldn’t purchase anything from anyone other than a eBay or Amazon type business that will protect me or straight from the manufacturer.

@Brianf329 be careful with ebay, there are scams on ebay too.

My partner got scam on ebay buying GPU…received a box of russian books

I’ve got scammed on eBay also filed a police report like eBay wanted then eBay refunded me immediately after sending them the report. The biggest problem buying mining equipment on eBay I feel you pay a premium. That being said I hope the people involved in this get their money and something is done to the man that appears to have scammed them or it’s going to set a bad precedents. What’s next someone takes 50 million from innocent people what’s to stop them if nothings done here?

I’ve been scammed on eBay and not a fan of eBay because of high prices and fees. But I’ve always got my money back when scammed on eBay in a timely manner. I’ve never bought mining equipment on eBay but I’m watching what’s going on closely and hope Georgia does right because if they don’t what’s to stop him from continuing his dirty business or others to start.

1 Like

Woke up to this

Sue for damages or file criminally, he basically stole everyone’s money and hopes he can use it as an interest free loan.

2 Likes

I was surprised to see the same email this morning. I never ordered anything from him, almost did though. After seeing a lot of the comments and hearing what some went through, I will not be ordering from him. I made sure to click the unsubscribe button in the email.

1 Like

@MrMike1992 Your thoughts?

1 Like

The refunds are a lie as well. He claims an amount needs to be paid to get the refund. No one has seen one yet.

Thats screams scam. An advance fee scam works the same way, you’re “eligible” to receive a sum of money, but there is a small fee that needs to be paid first before it can be given to you. If that’s the case, everyone involved needs to gather all related evidence and bring it to the local police station and file criminal charges. Let the police sort it out from there, no need to get the civil lawyers involved just yet.

4 Likes

We have to file locally, then forward the info to the local pd in Grovetown. Not a terribly speedy process.
Oh and I don’t think I am “eligible”, due to the text where he texted me to “fuck off” in an unintelligable rant. I asked if he was having a stroke.

He’s a duma, he doesn’t get it still, he isn’t wanted here anymore and never will be again. He’s done fentito, asta lavista baby… So he’s sending out emails and BS to guys, what a wanker… This isn’t how you run a legit business or “help” a community of miners its how you make your self look stupid!

1 Like

Good afternoon,

This is Inv. Patrick Brown with Grovetown Police Department in Grovetown, Georgia. I am new to this forum, so forgive me for any formatting issues. I am reaching out to potential complainants of Steven Drawdy pertaining to the on-going Investigation. At the risk of being inundated, I am providing my cell phone as 706-434-9957 and my work e-mail as pbrown@cityofgrovetown.com. I will likely not be posting on here further for legal reasons, but I am doing this as to not overwhelm our call center or dispatch with complaints about Mr. Drawdy as it is best suited contacting me directly. I will say that text is preferable as my phone has been ringing off the hook. Thank you.

Investigator Patrick Brown
Grovetown Police Department
306 E Robinson Avenue
Grovetown, Georgia, 30813
706-863-1212 ext 513 (office)
706-434-9957
pbrown@cityofgrovetown.com

13 Likes

I have received a few PM’s asking me about the legitimacy of Investigator Patrick Brown from the post up above. I will say yes he is a real investigator activity working on the case. If you have not yet reached out to anyone and have placed an order with Steven Drawdy and have not received your items or have paid him for a refund and have not received it, then I highly recommend reaching out to Patrick via text or email with any information you have.

Again, he is real and has been in contact with most of us already.

6 Likes

Master :clown_face: probably peeing on his pants now lol

Probably not. He might still believe he’s is untouchable.