For all that it may concern

Lmfao I can’t help but feel there’s accounts being run by a select couple of people. Where would you like me to go ? One minute it’s “don’t air out your personal shit for all to see, handle it in private” meanwhile you do the opposite. Do as I say not as I do right? next ur attempting to silence me and for what exactly?

To give an example of how bad ordering from Steve is.
I ordered a KD5 off of a random Reddit user from Malaysia, and got it within a week.
Steve? Still no KD box after 4 months.

2 Likes

Oh I’m not arguing with you or anyone i feel for you guys, I got screwed my self for 30k+

Please don’t explain again, didn’t make sense the first time

2 Likes

Do you enjoy being so miserable? There’s a better way sir, I’ll pray you find it

This post really doesn’t belong here but since the discussion has been about crypto supply scamming, this may be very good news for future purchases. It is about Intel’s new ASIC to debut sometime this year. If it comes to pass, and I have no reason to believe it will not, we will finally have a quality manufacturer that we can buy from here in the States. Take a look at projected prices and you will be pleased. This should end all the outrageous price gouging Bitmain and others like them have been doing to us lately.

• Mitch Klee

MITCH KLEE

5 MAR 2022 • 2 MIN READ

New information on Intel’s ASIC aspirations caused a stir among Bitcoin miners and tech enthusiasts alike last week.

Dubbed the Bonanza Mine 2 (BMZ2), Intel’s machine edges Bitmain’s S19 Pro at half the price, according to SEC filings from Bitcoin mining firm GRIID and first reported by Hashrate Index.

Bitmain’s two bleeding edge miners – the S19 XP and S19 Pro+ Hydro – and Intel’s BMZ2 are all nearing market around similar dates. Each ASIC brings a different competitive advantage, expanding the breath of machine options available for mining firms. We compare each piece of hardware below.

Intel’s 2nd Gen ASIC

Intel claims the BMZ2 is 15% more efficient at half the cost of the S19j Pro, according to GRIID’s allocation agreement.

• 135 TH/s at 26 W/T against the S19’s 110 TH/s and 30 W/T.
  • GRIID’s allocation agreement sits at $5,625 per miner, compared to the S19j Pro’s $10,000 price tag (prices vary on market conditions).
  • Distributors and preferred buyers usually receive discount costs, especially for bulk orders.
  • The S19 series debuted for under $2,500 in 2020.

Compared to other miners, Intel’s ASIC comes in second place behind the forthcoming Antminer S19 XP in terms of efficiency at 26 J/TH and 21.5 J/TH, respectively, according to Tom’s Hardware.

Source: Tom’s Hardware

Interestingly, GRIID also cites Intel as a “top-tier US manufacturer minimizing supply chain issues.” The Intel machine could therefore have speed to Western markets that many other manufacturers don’t by skirting global logistical challenges. It’s important to note that Intel will likely be assembling the machine in the US, while parts could come from multiple countries, according to documents.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Y’all are some truly bitter folks I’ll tell ya, Good luck unfortunately it seems your goona need that or a prayer.

I believe I’m science…

OK, filed a fraud report with the FTC and GA consumer affairs, next step is securing a lawyer in GA to represent me. Does anyone else have a lawyer there? Maybe we can combine forces and use the same one? I have also left word with him that I would still be interested in a refund but crickets.

Wondering if I should just go after Steven or all people listed on his registration?

Steven Drawdy
Donald Drawdy
Joann Drawdy
George Lavoy Graham

Any ideas on this?

You should PM @Carl_Canady and/or @TommyKnocker95 to get more info as to what you should do next. Many have joined forces to pursue the fraudster.

will do thx!

There all his family members name Donald is his father and so on I’ve actually done some digging since this has peaked my interest he been arrested/detained 4 time and latest one was 2020 I’m not going to indulge for what I’d definitely get a hold of your own lawyer and have them join forces with the others there more then one lawyer involved or it one law firm

You need to be careful how you file a lawsuit.

Steven used the forum in his own personal name. That is a very good civil lawsuit in that Just a bit of coin does not protect him outside of that LLC. Had he registered on the forum as JBOC in the start, that would be different but you have my screen shots of his personal name and join date as Master( BS ) 3004

When you file a lawsuit against JOBC that will cover all names you listed because they are all responsible of the LLC.

Need to make this a criminal case first and get the DA to file charges of fraud.

1 Like

There is a criminal investigation someone has started and grovetown pd is investigating it but it seam there not ready to do anything yet and that was as of last week I’m not involved just really intrigued on a half million dollar scam

I’m wondering if I should contact that PD?

Do please it grovetown pd 706 863 1212 if u don’t do anything then nothing gets done if anything it helps the other that are committed to get something out of this mess

1 Like

But I’d also get a hold of @Carl_Canady he seem heavily involved and probably give u way more info I just got mine from law enforcement family members on research of Steve all I hope is u guys didn’t miss some type of small print with him giving him zero liability I never bought from him so I have no invoice to go against

1 Like

Since this is interstate I’d also file a complaint with the FBI internet crimes division

2 Likes