For all that it may concern

Good afternoon,

This is Inv. Patrick Brown with Grovetown Police Department in Grovetown, Georgia. I am new to this forum, so forgive me for any formatting issues. I am reaching out to potential complainants of Steven Drawdy pertaining to the on-going Investigation. At the risk of being inundated, I am providing my cell phone as 706-434-9957 and my work e-mail as pbrown@cityofgrovetown.com. I will likely not be posting on here further for legal reasons, but I am doing this as to not overwhelm our call center or dispatch with complaints about Mr. Drawdy as it is best suited contacting me directly. I will say that text is preferable as my phone has been ringing off the hook. Thank you.

Investigator Patrick Brown
Grovetown Police Department
306 E Robinson Avenue
Grovetown, Georgia, 30813
706-863-1212 ext 513 (office)
706-434-9957
pbrown@cityofgrovetown.com

13 Likes

I have received a few PMā€™s asking me about the legitimacy of Investigator Patrick Brown from the post up above. I will say yes he is a real investigator activity working on the case. If you have not yet reached out to anyone and have placed an order with Steven Drawdy and have not received your items or have paid him for a refund and have not received it, then I highly recommend reaching out to Patrick via text or email with any information you have.

Again, he is real and has been in contact with most of us already.

6 Likes

Master :clown_face: probably peeing on his pants now lol

Probably not. He might still believe heā€™s is untouchable.

Its nice to see @VoskCoin and the admin staff in general not sweeping this under the rug anymore. I stopped logging in and supporting anything ā€œVoskā€ related after I posted my issues with Steven and immediately after someone from the Vosktalk admin team sent me a text saying (from voskcointalk directly) I was to pay Steven what I owed him ā€œpromptlyā€. Nobody reached out to me and asked my side. All they saw was the misspelled BS double talk from Steven and that I was a retired Police Officer and I had an issue with Steven. Nothing more. Then after watching Vosk in a video shortly after try to sweep this under the rug by doing nothing to stop Steven AND deflecting in a video soon after saying ā€œI dont endorse anyone on the board but our sponsorsā€, it was clear to me that the admin staff did not want to put the effort into trying to oversee things here. And I started to get the feeling that the Voskcoin admin staff was leaning toward Anti-Law Enforcement, so I left. Great part about America is you can support and not support who you want.

Im sure this isnā€™t the popular thing to say on here but Im more concerned with right and wrong not feel good/feel bad. Bottom line: Steven could have been stopped waaaay before he managed to scam so many people had the right people been engaged here. That is the only reason Im posting this.

8 Likes

I agree, his account should of been banned before to many people like myself feel victim to his scam. The bad part is knowing where he lives and he sits there comfortably with hundreds of thousands of dollars that he scammed us out of while people who worked very hard for that money or took out business to start a business is stuck holding the bag.

I just feel comfortable that now we have a solid investigator on the case and if I donā€™t see my money just knowing that the dirty rotten thief is behind bars will make me happy. So bad I wanna file a massive lawsuit on him and his company just to make him feel the pain he did to the innocent on here and outside of here. I know he did a lot of damage because I got dozens of messages from people who bought from him outside the forum and they created one here just to reach out to us on this matterā€¦sad but in the end he will get what he deserves.

4 Likes

Well, and what happened to the number one Steven supporter? Never heard a word from him again either @MrMike1992

Just to be clear, no one from the VoskCoinTalk moderator team ever tells ANYONE to pay ANYTHING ā€“ I think you misunderstood a DM that showed up as an email notification for you, or possibly someone was impersonating someone related to our team.

VoskCoin hates scammers, we never endorsed Steven Drawdy, anyone that dealt with him dealt with him at their own risk as an adult buying something from someone else on the internet.

VoskCoinTalk is a VoskCoin community ran forum, itā€™s a place to talk about crypto and mining etc, if you want to buy things, you should head over to ebay etc and receive purchase protection.

Furthermore to address your comment of ā€œdeflectingā€ it was not deflection, it was a reminder that everyone who chose to deal with any companies/projects/people we donā€™t deal with should never even bring our name upā€¦ ANYONE who dealt with steven drawdy did so on their on accord with ZERO endorsement from VoskCoin and Drew Vosk ā€“ unfortunately anyone who bought from him made a bad call and needs to own up to their own actions.

VoskCoin is a YouTube channel, not a hardware reseller etc.

8 Likes

100% Agree, I very much doubt any moderator would encourage anybody to pay anything.

Replies/DMs can easily be manipulated to look legit - you will see impostors trying to look like admin staff being banned frequently as well.

As always - KEEP SAFE - do not trust anybody, if you find that you need to part with your monies, do it in a safe way, such as using a reputable escrow service.

Iā€™ve volunteered as a moderator for Voskcoin for several years now and its insulting to see people that were dumb enough to be scammed, despite all of the warnings from Voskcoin and moderators, who can be identified on this server and the Discord by our roles, that Voskcoin does not endorse or support anyone selling.

If you have a message from a supposed mod, post it, it wasnā€™t from one of us, it was an imposter. If you were scammed, it was in spite of many warnings from Voskcoin and that is on you and you alone. The internet is full of scammers out to get you, it is not my job to protect you from yourself.

As for the ā€˜Anti-Law Enforcementā€™ commentā€¦ Some of us are military, veterans, law enforcement, law enforcement family, the Voskcoin community and volunteers are diverse if you knew the truth youā€™d delete that comment.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, must be so insulting for you to see how 32 people in a forum you moderate where scammed and you did nothing about it until it was too late. Why was he allowed to sell for so long? Why was he allowed to treat people like shit in your forum? I know I made a mistake, but donā€™t be calling us dumb mister Greer, in this crypto world scams are unlimited and everyone can make a mistake.

1 Like

This seemed to be a learning situation. I donā€™t think well uh, most of us donā€™t blame the forum. However the arrogant tone is not helping here. People got taken for a ride, and the hurt attitude from mods who may, or may not have been able to stop or hinder it, going to be met with not much understanding. It is water under the bridge at this point. What happens going forward is all that matters.

the funny thing is that I came here in this forum to prevent me from getting scammed lol. Iā€™m not saying its voskcoins fault but he always said check our forum so u donā€™t get scammed like these sad people ā€œinsert screenshot of the forum hereā€. i came here and everyone said ā€œyes this/that is a scam but this steven guy is legit tho i got x miner from himā€. i even went into discord and got a confirmation. i didnā€™t rush and it was like he flooded the forum with fake reviews. this is the same scheme they do on yt comments but on steroidsā€¦ idk as I said, I take responsibility for my own actions, but it is not that the low moderation quality did not play its part.

4 Likes

ā€œits insulting to see people that were dumb enough to be scammedā€.

@VoskCoin who does this sound like?

@greer To be clear I was not scammed. I handled my own issue promptly and Drawdy quickly refunded my funds.

Again my issue is that the admin staff as a whole sat on their hands and did nothing after it was very clear that there was a very large issue. My comments were made for the others on here that clearly nobody was looking out for. It was clear to see Drawdy made multiple accounts and was promoting himself. The word ā€œModeratorā€ itself means to moderate, observe reasonable limits and/or preside over. None of which was done IMO. Your pretentious reply post clearly promotes my opinions on all this.

Anyone that has spent time serving this great country knows that failure and ownership starts with the leadership. Not the others on this board that are ā€œdumb enoughā€ to be scammed. People come here because they trust you and the staff. That trust was broken and there was zero ownership or atonement made that I saw. Its clear to see @VoskCoin works very hard on his YT channel to establish trust that he is an independent voice in this space and tries to consistently show that. I dont understand why you dont see how this all connects? You dont support anyone selling then close the marketplace. Or do your job that you volunteered for and vet these people wanting to play start up business owner in whatever way you feel you need to so all these people that trust you can feel safe in knowing SOME attempt was made to help them. AND this doesnt happen again.

This isnā€™t personal for me or coming from a mean ā€œpot-stirringā€ place for me. I worded my original post to Drawdy intentionally so that pot stirrers couldnā€™t jump in thinking they could hijack it. Whats right is right and it comes from my core values. It is based off my interactions dealing with this incident.

As for your last comment; I have spent more of my life than not professionally serving (Mil and LE) this country that I love dearly. Now I own a God blessed thriving business that employs vets and gives them good paying careers making products for men and women down range to help them come home safe. One of which is my son who is a Marine and runs our products. So spare me on the comments you feel I need to delete or not. Ive earned the right to have my own thoughts on this subject. If Im proven wrong then Ill happily admit it.

Obv moderators were not doing their job properly nor was anyone monitoring, clearly the rules stated on the topic of Marketplace was: image
So there ya go, epic fails all around! We can all look back at all the posts that do not include the basic requirements. But it seems everyone just ignored the rules and let it run even mods and Vosk. So here we areā€¦ Of course this doesnā€™t solve anything at this point but an observation on the Marketplace Quorum and forum rules that were not followed time and time again.

1 Like

You got a refund from him? He said Iā€™d get it in two weeks and still waiting on itā€¦

Volpe1564 has good connections for a good reason and was nice enough to share some insight on Steven back in January.

2 Likes

You guys gave a stranger a unregulated decentralized non government backed currency and after it didnā€™t work out you blame him? Man this world needs to be reset and restarted. Whereā€™s the accountability for your choice, your crypto, ur risk. God Iā€™m sorry that it went that way, no one should be snaked but come on fellas.

At least round 1 take it slow and light as a feeler or perhaps buy from someone with a recourse for yourself.

Than you take it a step further and blame a whole company/ forum/ YouTuber who every singe day warns you to avoid this type of thingā€¦? Good riddance family.

You joined 50 minutes ago and within 11 minutes you posted in this one thread.

2 Likes