BTC vs ETH Mining Profitability, Crypto Censorship & Ukraine Airdrop?!

Is Bitcoin ASIC mining more profitable than Ethereum GPU mining and Metamask is geoblocking its users and Ukraine is airdropping their own crypto and NFTs? Breaking crypto news update! Sub to VoskCoin today! - http://voskco.in/Sub

Get $25 for free using code VoskCoin in CRO - https://voskco.in/cryptocom
Learn more about Conflux CFX! Conflux
Learn more about Computecoin CCN - ComputeCoin - Powering humanity’s immersion in the Metaverse
This is the best mining rig you can buy in 2022 - https://voskco.in/b300

Ethereum mining is more profitable than Bitcoin mining, but how can BTC miners make less money and coins than ETH miners since Bitcoin is worth so much more?! Cryptocurrency is meant to be decentralized and free, yet recently it has been revealed that Metamask has geoblocked users of its service and Coinbase can block certain users based on their country of residence. How can we as users of crypto allow this to happen? What are Metamask alternatives to look into to avoid future censorship? Ukraine has also announced that it will be launching NFTs to reach their donation goal, forcing us to ask, “Has crypto gone mainstream?” Today we’ll be looking into this as well as other important 2022 crypto news.

Crypto mining news - Bitcoin Mining News! Miners, Stocks, ETFs?! Buy BTC 2022? - YouTube
How crypto is being affected by war - Latest Crypto News Update!! - YouTube
Is buying crypto worth it in 2022 - Is Buying Bitcoin and Crypto Worth It in 2022? - YouTube

00:00 Crazy crypto news from all around the world
01:12 Conflux, hybrid POW and POS chain
01:50 What are BTC miners making?
04:17 What are ETH miners making?
06:05 Government’s are cracking down on crypto services
06:41 Has Metamask been compromised?
07:46 Coinbase blocking Russian users?
08:45 Crypto.com changing their rates
10:00 Ukraine DAO NFT and airdrop?
14:46 ComputeCoin laying the foundation for the metaverse
17:00 Get involved, join the discord and forum!

VoskCoinTalk the VoskCoin forum - VoskCoinTalk - Best cryptocurrency & blockchain forum
VoskCoin Facebook - Redirecting...
VoskCoin Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/voskcoin/
VoskCoin Discord Server Invite - Discord
VoskCoin Twitter - https://twitter.com/VoskCoin
VoskCoin Instagram - Login • Instagram

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
BTC vs ETH Mining Profitability, Crypto Censorship & Ukraine Airdrop?!

Vosk, I’d like to say a couple of things.

First off, I want you to understand how valued you are by me as a year-long viewer relatively new to crypto, and how UNDERvalued I feel you are within the crypto community because I believe your hottakes and realness on certain topics to shine the light on whatever discomfort those who criticize you hold within themselves.

Whether you’re talking about the crypto projects YOU want to talk about (SocialGood has been VERY good to me thanks to you, which I’ve already made a thread about here describing my friends’ and I’s successes with it thus far in the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS) or expressing your true feelings about government, I could tell from the very beginning that you’re one of the good and honest ones in this space.

Secondly, I’d like to provide some personal input on the Ukraine situation and why your choice to remain publicly neutral on the subject when it comes to crypto and these donations mentioned in the video is the wise decision to make, showing just how not a fool you are.

For the past ten years, a CLOSE colleague of mine has been an incredibly smart and WIDELY successful native-born Ukrainian woman - accent and all - with a small amount of family still living in her motherland. I’ve watched her come up as she’s become a successful American business owner from the very beginning, and can add that she is also one of the nicest and smartest people you can come across.

Since this whole thing as started - SHE, firsthand, has told me that not everything is as it seems in the Ukraine as portrayed from the media when it comes to the Ukrainian government - and believes it to be a failed REGIME of corruption, for which she hopes is usurped by the Russians if their intentions are to possibly liberate the Ukrainian people from said failed government - the very same Ukrainian government that many are donating to, not unlike the way they did towards BLM when in fact, most of that money was going towards the politicians and not black communities.

She truly hopes Putin and Russia’s intentions aren’t made out to be what they are in fake news media, and I think you’re in the right for asking for “receipts” on where this crypto is being used, because the Ukrainian government is absolutely CORRUPT according to her, an actual Ukrainian - to which she points out, is a topic of divided opinions amongst Ukrainians just as covid was. She doesn’t live in that country anymore for a reason, so you’re wise to be skeptical of all this from a cryptocurrency standpoint since you’re all about what crypto SHOULD be.

Here is her text for reference:

On the topic of what crypto SHOULDN’T be about, HiveOS has taken a stance against Russia (effectively, the Russian people) and was on Twitter today talking about celebrating Ukrainian women for “Women’s Day.” rolls eyes

I told HiveOS on a comment about what my colleague, an actual Ukrainian woman, thought about the situation, and they BLOCKED me for it. I used no profanity and only told the truth as how it was described to me from a Ukrainian-born woman.

Virtue-signaling at its finest!

You’re right. This isn’t what crypto should be about, and the true colors of those in the crypto-space are being shown. Cancel culture does NOT belong in crypto, let alone anywhere else.

Glad you’re honest, Vosk!

1 Like