Building my first crypto mining farm. Need Help

Hello there guys!

I’m from Europe and I started building my first crypto mining farm.
So far everything is going allright. I’m planning to mine with gpu-s and with asic aswell. I recently ordered a KD6-SE.

I manage to figure out almost everything. However the electricity part got me. So I need help in that.

I recently upgraded my electricity box so now I have 3 phase 60 amp at 240volts just for the mine. The problem that I’m facing right now is how the gpu-s and asic should take the power from the wall. I guess installing 6-8 connectors to the wall is not rally an option. I found out that I should use PDUs exspecially the 30 amp ones.

Here is another question:
How should we plug the PDU to the wall since basic wall plugs are 16 amps? Can anyone link a connector that we can use in Europe.

Thank you guys for the information!

In the uk we use 32amp sockets that feed each pdu. However our three phase is normally 3 x 100 amp circuits, so in theory that’s 3 x 32 outlets per phase. However it’s suggested you only use approx 80% of the power on each 32a socket/pdu.

That’s the safest way if look to do it. However I am guessing you only have 60amps per phase as you stated so I don’t think installing 2 32a sockets per phase would be safe. In the uk you have to get an electrician to do the type of work you have mentioned or get an electrician to sign off your work which most electricians won’t do.

If you are asking these kinds of questions I would recommend getting a registered electrician to do the work so its installed safely. These things draw a lot of current and the last thing you want is it catching fire and damaging you kit, property or even your life.