Building My Own Mini Data Center For Hard Drive Mining - Chia XCH farming shed

I am building my own mini data center, dedicated to hard drive mining, which allows me to earn passive income using computer hard drives. HDD mining is often overlooked but it’s low electricity usage, heat, and noise, and now it is easy to do with these hard drive mining rigs! hhttps://voskco.in/evg

Buy a Chia Mining Rig from Evergreen here - Evergreen
Converting a Shed into a DIY HDD Mining Data Center Converting a shed into a Hard Drive Mining Data Center
Learn more about Evergreen Chia Miners - The Best Cryptocurrency Miner for 2023 | by Miss Vosk (Alexa) | VoskCoin | Medium
FULL Evergreen Setup Tutorial - How To Set Up Evergreen Miner the BEST Chia XCH Farmer! - YouTube
Use code VOSKCOIN to save some coin

Evergreen Miners are plug-and-play hard-drive cryptocurrency miners that mine Chia ($XCH)! They are safe, quiet, and easy to operate. I am looking at building out a dedicated shed with the sole purpose of being an Evergreen hard drive mining server room. My goal is to keep the miners out of the house and build a dedicated, controlled space for them to mine 24/7 without any interruptions. Chia XCH is committed to mining long-term, especially with their green mining alternative to Bitcoin, which makes it seem like a safe bet for a serious addition to the VoskCoin mining farm. Hopefully, hard drive mining pays off, to ensure I don’t waste money on this DIY mining data center please give me your feedback asap! Let’s talk dimensions, buildouts, A/C, power consumption, etc.

Join the VoskCoin Discord for more HDD mining content! VoskCoin
Subscribe for more mining content! VoskCoin - YouTube
Digital Shovel mining container - This is a Digital Shovel Minipod M300 a plug and play Bitcoin mining farm, crazy! - YouTube

Timestamps!
00:00 Working on some crazy new mining ideas!
00:38 Building another mining shed?
01:24 Hard drives are more fragile
03:00 What kind of mining shed am I building?
04:04 Using solar panels to mine?
06:00 Asics can be cooled using ambient air
06:50 The amish shed connection
07:24 Building a farm with chia evergreen miners
08:09 Will Chia pump?
09:00 Tails inspecting the weeds
09:40 Is this a good investment?
10:34 How to build a harddrive mining shed
12:00 The current evergreen farming setup
12:52 Home mining can get annoying
15:15 Crazy or genius?

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Building My Own Mini Data Center For Hard Drive Mining - Chia XCH farming shed

2 Likes