C2 Immersion Mining US Distributor?

Subject says it all. Is there a US distributor/seller of Fog hashing equipment? Alternatively, does anybody know how much it costs to buy a C2 and have it sent to the US, including shipping and import duties?

Hi, it should be a Chinese manufacturer

I know it is a Chinese Manufacturer but checking to see if there is somebody in the US that has the products here in order to cut down on delivery fees and time.

Going by this, I’m not sure how many will hold stock in the US. Distributor

Even the Australian distributor HashX does not appear to hold stock from what their telegram says, their stock is in China and delivery is 14/60 days. I know you’re after the US but if I was to buy from a local, they are shipping it in directly from China

Hi, this is Rebecca from FogHashing. We have stock in our US warehouse, please tell me the address and I will check the shipping cost for you. Or add WhatsApp number: +1 (626) 203-2925

1 Like

This product is made in China. If it is sold in the United States, the shipping cost will be added to the price of the machine. Unless someone wants to sell it at a loss at a low price, in order to get money back in his pocket quickly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:rocket:Contact me and mention “YouTube Fan” to purchase mining machines at a discounted price now:
:point_right:t2:YouTube channel: JacksCryptoGear
:point_right:t2:Email: Jack@minersource.shop
:point_right:t2:WhatsApp: 86 13917517268(Jack)
:point_right:t2:Telegram: [Telegram: Contact @Jack2140]

1 Like