Can I trust these resellers?

Hello,

I’m checking out these resellers to buy new miners. Can you advise me if these are to be trusted?

Yes they are trusted resellers

Ok here the deal the other day I finanly order one of this miner from prominerz.com is it normally not to get tracking number from them? And are there trusted like u said cause I kinda based my hole decision on this post when I decided to buy this thing. And now I’m tripping cause havent got a meeage back from them with delivery date and tracking number.

miners.eu

someone please tell me legit or not ?

@VoskCoin
please share some legit sites for buying asics , please separate official sellers and resellers.

1 Like

Well I’m pretty sure that prominerz.com is burn! Scam!!! Never return an email or nothing. But if a miner shows up I’ll update this.

BUYER BEWARE - PROMINERZ is a scam . I have just contacted both Coinbase Merchant Services as well as the Swiss police to report theft/fraud. On March 10th 2021, I purchased a product from the company Prominerz.com. I paid them $3,919 USD (paid in bitcoin through Coinbase Commerce) for an in-stock item.

After reading the posts above, and a little google checking, I was not going to order from them, so thank you for the support.

However, If your interested , I am posting my experience of trying to order some miners via Alibaba and an Agent I have chosen .