Can someone help me start my first experience with mining? Starting with 10.000€

If you’re just starting out Mining and you want to have the hardware itself I would definitely start with the helium miners most of them run between $499 and they can go all the way up to $2800 depending on the device. They are the cheapest running cost in power consumption… But if you just want to get in the crypto game my suggestion would be to use a reputable exchange that offers staking of cryptocurrency coins there are number of coins where you can earn dividends annually and you would actually probably make more money staking the crypto versus the cost of running a loud miner or spending thousands on a GPU Mining rig with a power level in the power cost today, to make any good profit you need practicality free electricity.

I too would appreciate any recommendations? I want to start with a $10K USD investment for the first one. So many are reviewed on this YouTube channel. I already have 32 helium hotspots and want to diversify. Advice please? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

32 helium hotspots! Nice! How is the helium mining going? I’m just starting out as well, but was able to buy one goldshell kd5 miner. It was $11k which is a bit more than your budget, but based on the numbers, one with one of the better ROI (around 10 month). Just subscribe to their website, decide what you want and be ready to buy when they announce new releases. I think they are only accepting payments from coinbase.

1 Like

compraste em que site de itália?