Caving in, this is a hard rock to break

This is increasing becoming more difficult and un-pleasurable. Turns out my local banks don’t allow the purchasing of anything crypto so I’m unable to even get the bear minimum needed to even trade. I’m still seeking help with it though I’d like to one day be able to afford a miner of some sort, but for it’s proving impossible. Feels like I’m caving in. I ask the community for any help.

ST Boxes are a good choice. Also you don’t need a bank to purchase crypto. Binance, FTX etc. most other sites allow for ACH transfer, wire, debit card, credit cards…

4 Likes

What country are you in?
BTC ATM’s are a decent place to start. (with cash)
Mining into crypto is also a viable path, meaning don’t buy crypto buy miners and make the crypto.

1 Like

Hey Yute
Don’t give up something that you have not start yet who needs the banks they only want your money so that they can use it to make money and give you pennies back.
You use New Day credit card for buying crypto that way you use their money to make money for a whole month clear your balance with them b4 payment due date so that you don’t pay any interest and start the whole month again again and again over and over every month thus using their money to make money.But remember two things Don’t get too greedy and BUY LOW & SELL HIGH when you see a profit take it dont think I will wait for it to reach a certain price then i will sell any profit is a good profit and there will always be a another Trade crypto is 24/7.
Trade with crypto.com they are very good and you free crypto
Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/9bgq3ka33s to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD

4 Likes

I did this locally many moons back when they came into my area, I thought wtf go give it a try.
It works fine and was fast to wallet, but the 9% fee killed anymore fun there. lololol

3 Likes

Jamaica.
So we don’t have ATM for cryptocurrency out here. I’ve tried using my cards but they have been blocked from being used to purchase crypto currencies. Currently I’m using an old laptop trying to CPU mine enough SHIB where I can have enough to start trading something

1 Like

It’s region locked.
Thanks though

localbitcoins ?

2 Likes

Lmaooo @Cryptoforsuccess

Hey Yute!
I was going to suggest Chase bank (which is what I use because like you said my banks denied my crypto purchases besides them) but I see you’re in Jamaica so idk how that works there. Lol. See if you can get a portion of your check directly deposited into Coinbase; they have an option for that. Also, you could download cashapp, put money on there and buy BTC on cashapp then transfer it to another wallet or BlockFi, Crypto.com, etc.
-best of luck, don’t give up yet! I know it’s super frustrating at first but it does get easier.

3 Likes

Not up as yet

You can try cell phone mining XMY coin it yescrypt algorithm. Pretty easy to mine when you have a bunch of cells lying around. Yeah its not alot, but its something.

I was wondering about the possibility of this. Thanks will look into it

1 Like

How successful has this been for you. Currently trying my hand a CPU mining some Shib using unminable and based on my calculations I have about 6 months before I get a payout

1 Like

In the USA. For me not at all successful monetarily. I think when doing something like this. Success will be based on where the US dollar will have the most value.

Now as for success for entry level mining. I have to say yes. I started from phones-----to ASICs-----Now going to GPU due to the low power usage based off of effiecient GPUs and the area where I live only charges .07 per KWH.

1 Like