Ckb exchange for usa resident

So I already have a coinbase, meta mask, nervos, but what I need is a exchange that will allow me to purchase ckb. I’m from the USA so many will not allow me to buy ckb. What are you guys all using that you have found to work well for ya… thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction … :+1: the account will be used to purchase ckb and transfer it for farming and pools…

1 Like

The short answer to your question : https://www.mexc.com/. That exchange is very popular as of 2021 for new coin releases and odd-ball coins. They are located in Africa and require no KYC. MEXC Global is part of the 3 MX exchanges world wide.

The real answer. How you find this information on your own.
Go to CoinMarketCap.com (often called CMC). Search the specific coin/token you want.
Scroll down the page to the list of open exchanges with reported trading pairs (aka every exchange it is listed on).

I use MEXC Global. Have rolled more than a few BTC through the exchange. So personally I give them basic/minimum trust level, they have never screwed people to my knowledge and I find the exchange easy to use and withdraw/deposit.

1 Like

I use Kucoin

I use crypto.com

How do you find their conversions? Been using Metamask to exchange MXC to ETH and back for trading swings, but the liquidity charges really add up converting bigger chunks

1 Like

Look into POLY Cross-Chain. I am aware of the massive hack that recently occurred, hopefully that fixes itself. POLY Cross-Chain under V3 will allow transfer/trade of ETH assets for minimal or zero GAS fees.

I’m not sure if this is exactly what you are talking about, But I do understand POLY V3 and transfers are nominally cheap, for now.

MetaMask is going to have a very rough 2022. I may even say it is outdated or lame. Because of the explosion of Dex’s , Browser wallets and V2 / V3 . Metamask is too geared to ERC/ETH and doesn’t have a coded in way to mitigate fee’s/GAS. When Metamask was made, ETH was less of a scam, Since then ERC has turned into the US Federal Reserve (in their minds and actions).
I don’t like ERC anymore, We’re not friends. LoL

1 Like