Ckb mining pool

Would depend on a number of factors like location relative to the server. Long answer short 1-2% reject rate would be considered normal.

1 Like

Using dxpool I got 1472 ckb today with a ck5 and a ckbox. Thats a little lower than I expected. I am going to run it another day and then maybe try another pool

I am seeing between 1200 to 1500 ckb per day using 1 x ck5 miner on dxpool with rejection rates between 3 to 8%. Profits are relatively low compared to what it should be mining, so I am going to try another pool. F2pool is not very user-friendly. When i tried F2pool a few weeks ago, rejection rate was over 10%. I am using a 50mbps fibre line and my modem is about 5 meters away from the miner connected via cat6 cable. I will be using a switch after connecting up the 4 x mini doge miners. Current temperature on the ck5 chips are around 65 to 75 degrees C.

Hey Leslie where did you get your ck5. I’m looking for one, but no luck.

1 Like

Anybody else notice a sharp decline in earnings over the last couple days? Using dxpool. Maybe going to try something else

Check goldshell.com (soldout)
coinminingcentral.com and
Products – DxPool Shop
I have used all of these and have no complaints.
Price should be $7,500 - $8,200 rangeish

1 Like

When Vosk did a review of it back in November, it was still available on Goldshell.com. I bought it and 4 LB-Boxes from the manufacturer. Sign up for their newsletter to be advised when they are getting new stock. Also, they’ve implemented a captcha to get into the store which helps prevent bot overruns.