CKBox on Poolin vs f2pool (update on switchover)

So I was fortunate enough to not have the switch over at Poolin on Sunday brick my gold shell miner. I was still able to simply log into the graphic user interface and switch mining pools. As an experiment, I just left it instead of switching back over when they finished sorting things at Poolin.

I left it on f2pool for the day.

I have not switched back to poolin yet to see if there is any better performance, but after one day this is what I received on f2pool. I’ll add more information if I notice anything later or if there is a drop off on second day.

If this is just the residual amount that was left over from when I switched over on the day of, I’ll notice on the next 24 hour cycle. I’m just curious if anyone else has noticed an increase if mining on F2 as opposed to other mining pools like poolin.

I also noticed the payout threshold is only 100 c k b. Mine did not pay out because I did not have my address set up already. I have to wait 72 hours. ( I recently changed wallet address settings. It’s an f2pool thing)

Running :
CKBox / wifi / hashrate mode

Has anyone else noticed a significant difference by switching?

Let me know.

Have a great day and happy mining - :clock3:

About the same

The first day I set mine up I got 143, I average about 132 a day. I use f2pool. My rejection rate has been increasing recently though. Started at like 1% and it’s now about 3%

1 Like