Coin Mining Central vs BT-Miners

VoskCoin, being a miner, and Crypto Youtube channel with a big focus on mining has a very unique view into the cryptocurrency mining sector and especially ASIC miner manufacturers and resellers. Because of this and our dealings in emails, calls, and private chats, if you are considering using Coin Mining Central or BT-Miners we heavily would recommend Coin Mining Central over BT Miners as they have consistently had better pricing, more transparency, and a more favorable relationship with customers as well as affiliates.

You can also get the best pricing at both of these places using our links and code VOSKCOIN!

Coin Mining Central (code = voskcoin)

BT-Miners (normally they have a coupon code at the top of the website)

really?! i havent compared in a little bit. but btminers seems to have better pricing. although i still would go with coinminincentral considering btminers is just a branch of a ccp owned company.

1 Like

Well, In case you didnt notice everything is made in China/CCP these days. I make an effort to try and buy only american products but I dont even know if an american miner comapny exists?

And you have promo code with millionMiner scam ?

The point is the reseller at least isn’t part of the CCP and the only none CCP miner is Intel’s if it ever sees the market that I am aware of that is close to being real.

1 Like

like @PirateSeulb said. if i have to use a reseller and pay the marked up price i would prefer a non ccp controlled company. now if there is no choice then i guess i will go for what i can get.

How is million miner de a scam?

I get what your saying about the reseller. But Im guesing the reseller is buying the miners from the communists, so to me, its no different.

same place our phones, graphics cards, and almost everything else comes from – china. ASIC miners aren’t all that unique in their origin.

Its unfortunate there isn’t a serious US manufacturer to give these communists a run for there money. The Miner wars, “The New Cold War”. lol

2 Likes

lets say the miner is 1000$

a reseller sells its for 1500$

so the thought is if i couldnt get it from the manufacturer for the lower price, and the only option is a reseller. Then i would choose the extra money would go to a Non-CCP one.

edit:
also i would be willing to pay a slight premium lets say 1600 for a non-ccp one because i want to essentially vote with my wallet as best as i could. obviously this cant be done in all cases, but i try when i can.

1 Like

Ok, you didnt mention the reseller was a us reseller. I see your point.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Kevin’s order got delayed (he ordered KA3)
since Bitmain had delayed their shipment to Us.
(as far I know, most resellers had similar difficulties)
but finally we shipped out all units last Friday & Today.
Anyone with a KA3 order should receive their order within the next 5-7 business days.

I don’t know if it’s been discussed else where so stop me there, but anyone order from CMC and get hammered on import tariffs or taxes? What did you end up paying and they ask you to give import instructions. Share your ideas on that because I’ve pondered some things to insert but I’d like to hear what the masses have done.

Thanks

Doug

1 Like

what miner(s) / price and what happened?

1 Like

If this is in response to me I never ordered any miner after seeing I’d have to deal with import tariffs and such. I’ve just heard horror stories about people’s stuff getting stuck for weeks and months in customs then having to pay a bunch of money to get their stuff.

Thanks

Doug

1 Like

Shipping is expensive these days, along with the 25% China tariff… but customs has never been a problem for me, and I bring in everything my company sells from China. The last 3 miners I purchased cleared customs immediately (thank you DHL). Don’t let that part of doing this sour you from future purchases. You will be fine as long as its a reputable company you are dealing with and they do the paperwork correctly.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Doug

1 Like