Coinbase wallet

Is it any good? It is supposed to support hundreds of different currencies. If Coinbase goes under, is the wallet still good? The wallet can be linked to your Coinbase account. Is it’s linked, is the wallet still safe?

Coinbase is one of the oldest Crypto exchanges they offer 2 wallets an exchange wallet and a defi wallet. I have never really used their newer defi wallet but I have used their older exchange wallet. I do not know much about their newer wallet however their original wallet/exchange but the original wallet is Coinbase if they go down so does that wallet. I would not be surprised to see the same happen to their defi based product.

1 Like

Coinbase Wallet is a versatile choice known for supporting numerous cryptocurrencies, making it convenient for many users. It’s worth noting that Coinbase Wallet is a standalone wallet, separate from your Coinbase account. So, even if something were to happen to Coinbase, your wallet’s functionality should remain intact.If you’re looking for additional security and services for managing your crypto assets, you might want to explore crypto wallet as a service providers. These platforms offer not only secure storage but also valuable resources and support to enhance your crypto experience.