Coinminingcentral.com not responding

They emailed me back and asked for my detals for wore transfer. As I mentioned I’ve delt with them and they do deliver. I was just worried regarding not replying and forgot about the fact that the market is crazy right now!

Thanx a million

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank you for purchasing with us and supporting our store.

We have had a recent issue with our mailing system which has caused some emails to go to our spam folder.

Our technicians are currently looking into this and we will have this resolved as soon as possible.

We have had an extremely high influx of emails recently and will aim to get back to each email within 24 hours.

We can gladly confirm that we also have new customer support staff joining our company next week so we hope to reduce this response time for you.

If you do not receive an email response from our standard email address (info@cominingcentral.com) you can contact me on my personal email address: bradley@coinminingcentral.com

I will make sure to get back to you as fast as possible.

If you have any further questions regarding your orders or anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks again for your support.

Kind Regards
Bradley
Coin Mining Central

1 Like

Update: i did receive refund receipt from them but the amount was not deposited YET! Obviously itll take some sometime. However, things worked out.

Last update.

I did receive the payment in bank! Everything worked out. And with all the crazy things going in the market. I will definitely deal with them!!! As trust worthy website and almost nonexistent in asic market :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just an update. Received another one from them. I recommend using them. Just a simple misunderstanding before. I’ve got a few on order and more being ordered tonight.

Well they aren’t responding again and I’m missing a March batch 1246 even though they have stock right now. Getting bounced back emails now like they’ve disappeared at gavin@coinminingcentral.com. I’d be weary now and I’ve started buying elsewhere from a company that responds

hi, i’ve ordered 3 x Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro ( #8219 ) yesterday and made the payment as requested through coinbase commerce ( ~24k USDC ) only to get the “insuficient payment” message and order cancelled !!!
now my money is blocked and they’re not responding to my e-mails.

please let me know what can i do to fix this and complete my purchase !

thank you

Paul, be patient!! They don’t work weekends either and Gavin and Bradley will definitely get back to you!! Hope this helps ease your anxiety!! If it were me I wouldn’t be worried and I’ve ordered bigger than that total and any questions or concerns were answered within a couple days not counting weekends. They WILL FIX IT!! I’m confident :v:t3:

If you don’t mind me asking which other company are you doing business with?

hi Robert, thank you for the messages. My concern is that it´ll take too long and miss the price reductions. This was to be my introduction to mining (first buy).

they’re on this forum, @coinminingcentral

i’ve already got a reply from Gavin. all seems to be OK.
i appriciate what you do for the comunity ! thank you !

1 Like

Excellent. They are good guys!!! there will be hiccups!!! but they handle their sheeeeyat!!! Later Paul, glad all went well!!

thanks mate, i’ll keep you posted :wink:

Awesome!!

update : i recieved my order. everything up and running. you were right Robert. www.coinminingcentral.com is awesome !! thanks

Awesome, glad to hear it!!