COINMININGCENTRAL selling miners too expensive for me

And wait now contracts

1 Like

Shipping cost are included in the price 220usd for Switzerland with Fedex

RIGHT K5 1359USD sorry I was too much

Is it Ok or you want the full contracts trade assurance but you can pay also with paypal it’s up to you

The miners prices are updated everyday…A10 master 5g I ve paid 3200 usd now they sell it for 3017usd…one week later…

:+1:,thanks again MeatyMouse

1 Like

Same. I’ve sent money and they’ve never sent me the products. They were a Gold Star or something.

I had a $ 1200 Alibaba purchase that never shipped meanwhile the seller said it was in customs and he was trying to get it out… baloney. Luckily my cc company reimbursed me although they probably never got their money and had to eat that one.

Alibaba scares me. I tried talking to some dudes about miners on there a while back and they don’t want to talk on the actual Alibaba site. I was encouraged to reach out to them on Telegram, which is not recommended as Alibaba needs to monitor the messages in case of a dispute.

If you go Alibaba, read the trader assurance policy and who is and ain’t on the list. Buy from China and if you don’t receive item purchased,Alibaba will refund your money. I buy from 2 different sellers,2nd seller was cheaper then first seller so I have them nickel and dime each on who has best price. GLA

1. did you purchase on Alibaba or did you buy from a seller from Alibaba,off of Alibaba. Basically did you buy from alibaba with a purchase order. If you buy offsite from a seller on alibaba you probably got scammed like I did.
    2)If you purchased from china or hong kong or any other country that the trade assurance covers,you can get your $ back. If you bought from turkey,india, or other countries…money gone because they will never sell you on alibaba…they ask you for whatsapp # and then the scam begins…hope this helps

Some of this talk sorta reminds me of stories from the Gold Rush in Alaska and such. Fake claims, claim jumping, and of course the idea that the ones that TRULY got rich were the suppliers and not the miners themselves as a whole.

Crazy times!

Has anyone been scammed by yobitcoin or Kristen from Hangreat?