Coinminingcentral

I just wanted to make a quick post about my purchasing experience so far with this company. On July 29th I ordered a fairly expensive miner that supposed to be brand new and the website states 4-6 working days for shipping. I have emailed them several times and they do not email back and I have no communication with them. The only way that I can even tell the order is placed and good is it shows on their website under my account status as marked paid and unfulfilled under shipping. So this marks day 10 of working days 14 total and still no shipping or tracking number or any communication. So far I’m not very happy with this company. I should I have just bought crypto with my money and called it a day.

Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in this.

There is, unfortunately, a queue for deliveries from Hong Kong / China due to the lack of international flights caused by covid.

Parcels can only be collected when flights are available for transport.

We are pushing them urgently to get this arranged and we expect it to be collected early next week from our facility.

We will provide you with full track details early next week once available?

As a gesture of goodwill for this downtime, we would like to offer you a credit of 100 GBP, which can be used to purchase any miner in the future.

Please let us know and we can provide this for you at any time.

I will provide you with the tracking details for your shipment as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind Regards
Gavin
Coin Mining Central

2 Likes

That was nice they got back to you, so far it’s not a scam, or so it seems.

@coinminingcentral can you confirm that you received the wire for order #8802?

I have purchased from them. A little slow on the response to a query but in the end the miner was delivered on time.

Funny story → the miner showed up one day and I received the ‘your miner has shipped’ notice the next day :laughing: