Compass Mining and farming

I am considering buying into Compass Mining Next generation hardware program.
6 new Antminer S19 XP 140 TH units starting in august 2022. Deposit is approximatelly $57,000. 1) has anyone done business with them before?
2) which would be the best wallet to make money off of my deposits? Seems like a first come first basis, so its a long time before any returns. Thoughts and or d\suggestions greatly appreciated.

I purchased the Lone Star 2 Bundle a couple months back. Compass is a legitimate company but the wait time to get those miners on line and hashing is painfully long. My last miner, S19j Pro, will not go active until October 2022!

which wallet do you use?
right now i have coinbase , but have heard of wallets that earn significant returns, if you allow the use of your BC .

I have never purchased bundles due to the extended time and risk. Compass has experienced delays in getting miners online but I still recommend them.

Compass is the only business model that i know of with zero risk on their side, very smart model, they take your money promising your miner will be online after 6 months, they buy the miner and mine with it during that period, they may also extend it beyond 6 months, then they give it to you after that or if bitcoin or miner price explodes they delay it more or even cancel it, there is no risk on them at all although crypto itself is very risky, amazing model, why do not they allow people to host their miners on compass instead of them buying it

why would you do this? there are other hosting companies available.

I just purchased an sj19 from them for at home mining. They delivered on time just like they said they would and I also sent them an email asking a question and they replied within minutes! Hope this helps

How do you know Compass mines with your paid equipment months before turning them over to you?

There is a huge constraint on hosting space driven by a lot of demand in the US for data centers. Most companies are probably out of immediate hosting capacity, so it is likely there will be delays in getting facilities online in the near term. Be prepared to wait for hosting availability if you want to cohost. Blockware, Frontier, Compass, etc. are struggling to get facilities online and all of the above are out of space at the moment.

Compass is a very trusted place to buy Miners if you are bullish long term I would get it for sure but just know that they wont come for a while and you could get s19 and pay them off by the time they arrive.

Good Point.

Well, I can only speak from my experience, and so far I only have one S19j Pro 96TH with them that’s been hashing since Oct 26.

I also have 2 L7 9.16GH that are scheduled to go online on by Jan 10, however, I am aware of the possible delays and the fact that my 2 L7 might get delayed. After all my S19j Pro was also delayed, as it was supposed to go online on Aug 30.

All things said, they did gave us the option to get our miners shipped to us, or get a full refund, or wait for the deadline.

I am planning to get more S19s, possibly some S19 XP once I start getting some Litecoins from both of my L7.

So in my experience doing business with Compass Mining, I find them to be legit, and have a good customer service team.

1 Like

I ordered an s19 and received it in 2 1/2 weeks