COworker investing into Greenhashes and making money?

Got a coworker very interested in bitcoin and crypto little over a year ago, a few weeks back her come to me with this website called greenhashes.io . He had found it on a twitter conversation between him and a friend. After calling it a scam myself the following week he has done showed me his 27$ a day return. Not sure what package (packages) he purchased, but with a few 100$ already in his coin base from withdraws from greenhashes it has me second guessing its a scam… I’ve got a hot 50 bucks to just try it and find out for myself, but i can find very very little about it online. New here but have been a vosk sub for awhile now back when he was still sitting on the floor building gpu rigs. Don’t want to see my buddy waste any money , some of these packages are 18,000$. Any information on this site or advise on websites like this greenhashes is greatly appreciated

1 Like

erh no , and just plain no, any so called farms with discounted farms and returns is a pure scam, they will take your investment/money and never give you the returns , the only thing certain with any crypto is get a machine and mine it yourself into a wallet , this smells like a former h2hashes site that promised return on various packages ranging from 9-10000 investmets , if it sounds to good to be true it just plain is

As the returns ofc it will show x amount, when the persons try to withdraw its not going to happen, sorry mate but that is a scam

3 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation… Granted he did show me the withdraw back into his coinbase and it seems 100% legit cause he is taking profits of the website daily or every 2 days… Not to sure how much he invested but i don’t like seeing a friend waste money.

And Def looking into mining myself, but even the chance of getting scammed ordering a miner has me shopping local around the houston area for someone with a ‘store front’ and someone to help with a product if needed. But again thank you for the response!!

1 Like

Print Crypto is in Austin. They are definitely legit, my L7 came from them. Recommend Gavin Jasper or Stephen Buckle.

2 Likes

Ill def have to have a look, Austin isn’t that far of a trip for me, might have to make a visit. Thank you for the information

1 Like

Storefront I am not sure of. They will reply if you email them on their website. Am sure they would get with you in person.

2 Likes

I’ve been using GreenHashes and successfully withdrawing my profits. I only purchased 2x $90 packages as a test but it has been legit so far.

3 Likes

Did you see the miners they are saying they are using? None of them make any money. Ponzi unless they tell you different miners.

1 Like

Hm - first post

1 Like

I’m nervous after seeing it but it’s a good looking website. Info harvesting off rip

yeah i cant warn people enough with that kinds of sites , there been a multitude of them , heck i was even on the side of invested 30-40 bucks into a place called h2hashes that place is now down and gone, the gain was 0.36-37 with cheapest package , so i waited till i had like 30 bucks stored over a 14-21 days period, the day i tried to withdraw into my wallet , nothing happens ,and the similarity of the payout and investment packages is darn near replicated from there , if im wrong good for you who invested into it but just be aware

2 Likes

yelp first post for sure , did some research and figured this would be the best place to get some information. I’m new and im not looking to spend $$$$ if im just going to throw it away. I’ve got a small war chest built up in stocks from covid dip. So id like to use it to turn a much larger profit for the long haul. Would literally be the first time taking profits I’ve only invested… Call me dumb but i don’t like to gamble unless i know the game , this whole crypto and stocks thing has been the biggest learning experience in my life…

1 Like

Not dumb:) have u looked into just regular compounding monthly intrest? Some crypto savings apps percentages gets up there for example I’m getting 9.5% compounding monthly intrest on some usdc that really helps me! I use Voyager lemme know if u want a referral code we both get $50 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t they are scam site. I haven’t been able to withdraw for 3 days.

1 Like

Boy voyager really screwed the pooch on us. Im 2k in the hole if its all gone

1 Like

Currently using f2hash.com and so far its paying well.

Saiss no just no , untill you show a 30 day invest then a succesfull draw you are plain shilling a that promises the no one should invest a darn cent into, also a new account that has been registerd 7 hours ago = HUGE RED FLAG ,reading the rewards on that shite site you trying to promote raises so many flags, People be more sceptical where you are investing your hard earned money, if it promises the moon then well use your brain

2 Likes