Crankk (Helium Competitor built on the Kadena Network)

Time will tell if Crankk succeeds,

The count down has began,

Announcement for the upcoming BETA launch | by Alviso (Crankk.io) | Mar, 2023 | Medium

Video on How to Join Beta,

Form for joining Beta

Bought a license yesterday, i believe in this project, especially on the fact that 40 % of helium hotspots are online, helium became such a joke. Vosk should make a video on crankk, you can add your old helium miners to it and you can even dual mine helium and crankk at the same time. Basically a win win

No manufacturers are endorsing Crankk as of yet. Some, such as SenseCAP, forbid from discussing it in their forums. Until there is more conclusive data and CRKK is listed on a CEX (Q4, 2023), it’s unlikely that Crankk will get any promotional coverage through trusted sources and crypto news.

1 Like

I have 5 MatchX and 4 Nebra Outdoor just gathering virtual dust. Not to mention a handful of RAKs and 2 Milesight UG67s earning zero or next to nothing.

MXC has lost their way and HNT earnings are dead. Neither project has a long term use case.

Crankk is on the Kadena chain, which I believe has a real future and more excitement due when the market does turn.
Just like HNT early adopters, there’s a good chance there’s a chunk of coin to make in the early.stage.
I took 2 licenses yesterday.

If it’s something you want to do, buy a used miner on eBay for peanuts and get a license. $150 in KDA.
DYOR and go through their Discord carefully.

Im okay i got in very early into this, im sure it will get bigger down the line, 40% of 1milion hotspots on helium are online, just tuned to be a joke, hope people will switch their devices to crankk since they were delivering what they promised.

1 Like

There is some legitimacy to the Crankk project,

They did get an official grant from Kadena,

Although I agree that they are very new and such as there is more risk if anyone is thinking of participating in the Crankk network…

DYOR not investing advice!

1 Like

Internal DEX lunched!

And I just ROI’ed on my Alpha Crankk Miner. Got the rest of my CRKK in long term storage.

Still room in their Beta testing phase if anyone is interested and can afford the risk…

Kinda cool to see things progress… seems like a lot of bugs and fine tuning is going on, but they seem to be very active and working on improvements…

How long has your Crankk miner been online?

1 Like

Since last Fall

So basically you earn $2.70 USD daily. That’s 3X more than what I’m earning with Helium currently

3 Likes

Actually, it’s $2.46 USD. Which is still good

2 Likes

Moved 3 hotspots to crankk, earning 15 usd per day is nice, cant remember a time when i saw those earnings with helium.

1 Like

hi I have 10 crank miner , do you have guide for the maximum profit ?

I wonder if you got your Helium Outdoors doing only Crankk or doing both Crankk and Helium. I can’t get mine to do the Helium - only Crankk. Shows helium active in the local crankk dashboard but stops being online or rewarded on the helium network.

Right now they’re all offline. Never got them running both.