Crypto hash rate

Is there a way to figure What asic mining machine is going to start doing good later for example if it’s in the negative on what I can make A-day is there a way to figure If that machine would go positive. I’ve been doing so much reading but I haven’t seen anything related to that.

Use asicminervalue.com and put in your electric rate. It shows the roi and how much you make before electric and after. Plus it has historical charts that has shown probability months before.

1 Like

Are you talking about the chart in the top right corner on each acic miner

At http://asicminervalue.com/

Keep in mind that the value of the coin now will change later + or - so if you hold the coins you are mining and cash out in a bullmarket theoretically the amount you made would be way greater. Not financial advice…

Happy mining

I haven’t been in this game all that long, so everything I’ve bought makes less than when I got it, and costs less to buy. Example, I paid $1,800 USD for a KD Box Pro some months ago because it was so cheap compared to what it cost months before that. Now you can get them under $500 and the mining returns are about to go to nothing when the the KA3’s come on stream.
I bought 3 iPollo V1 Mini Classics before I knew about DAG sizes. Post merge with all the ETH miners moving to ETC, the DAG size will probably grow faster and these probably won’t ROI before they stop working. If another ETCHash coin doesn’t surface, these will all be door stops in May 2024 currently.
So I won’t be getting any more KDA or ETC miners.
But - even after that, I still bought an S19. I did lots of calculations and any way you look at it it’s not going to make anything now, but they were $10-$15K not so long ago. So in the confidence that the price will go back up, and soon after that the price of an S19 will be back out of reach for regular people, I jumped when it was affordable. Of course the one I got is nearly $1000 cheaper now than when I got it.
Something like an S19 can mine lots of things other than BTC if you want to take a punt on the alternates.
So my current plan is to look at ASICs that can do more than one coin, so Jasminers or iPollos that do ETH, or SHA256 miners that can do all sorts of different coins. Then also other things that the GPU miners and super effecient ASICs haven’t really hit yet, like LBRY, STC (if you can find and ST Box), or GRIN. LB Box and G1 Minis are cheap and easy to get. I’ve got one G1 mini solo mining MWC.
Everything is 80% or more down, and it will go back up if the past behaviour is anything to go by. It will just take a while. When it does, the miner price will shoot up with it. I think a suitable level of paranioa is required currently. Is Doge going to go PoS and drop the miners? Is LBRY going to lose the SEC court case and maybe collapse? I’m waiting to see about the LBRY SEC case and if it goes well, I’ll go get some more LBRY machines to keep the farm diverse. Free shipping from Goldshell. BTC difficulty increases are a bit scary currrently. However looking at the last price list I got from my guy in China, a 100Th S19 for under $1900 will make money when BTC is over around $25K for most people. Before the Luna crash I was pretty confident it would be $100K by Christmas. I still am, I’ve just moved it to more like Christmas 2024. I would go get one of those now if I had that cash spare, plus freight and taxes… It was $400 shipping for the last S19.

thing with miners is thay mostlyu follow the coin vatual ie if the vaule of a crypyo coin is high than exspect the price of the moners to go up in value if the cryopto coin value plumits so does the price of the miner becose most miners only look at the profit margen so thay can do a quick flip that dont look at the long turm investment