Crypto mining in the Caribbean

Can I start mining from Jamaica? I’m doing a lot or research an finding out it depends on where you are in the world.

You can pretty much mine from anywhere in the world so long as you have enough electricity. But what makes it a good idea is the cost per kWh. So if your country has high electricity costs, it’s probably not a good idea to start a farm.

1 Like

So once the cost per kWh is low an I setup the electricity properly I can basically start mining

Yeah but it’s not as easy as just mining. You gotta find the right model for your situation. A place to put them (they are very loud) 220 to 240 volts for your electrical socket. Which units were you looking into?

Yea I get you. I’m looking at the s19 for a few months now. Seen a few that are much better on how much they make per day but they are expensive.
So I think starting with one machine and understanding how things work then I can add more is a good way to start.

I highly doubt you can mine in Jamaica there le price is close to .40kw there no miner outhere that remotely profitable Youb be better off buying btc weekly

If that’s the case, you 100% will be better off buying bitcoin. You need to be under 0.08kw for it to make sense. Even then, with todays price of btc it’s tight.

1 Like