Crypto Mining Stocks

Has anyone tried their hand at investing in Crypto Mining Stocks ? If so how were your returns would you recommend it

I haven’t followed them much but my understanding is the down turn in crypto has hurt them and their stock values dramatically. Getting in to their stocks now is a bigger risk but if you hold for the crypto market to bounce back to some new heights you could stand to make some nice returns.

1 Like

I bought some Hive at the end of August when things were bouncing back a bit after Feb. They are down from the Aug price.
If you were going to, then it’s somewhere in the dip now - but lots of crypto related stocks are going Chapter 11 so I’d say it’s a higher risk game than mining or buying coins right now.
Go look in your wallet for what you can non-custodially stake - get that and stake it.
I’ve got Exodus wallet with ATOM and ADA staked. I’ve got AVAX staked on their platform, and DOT staked on theirs. Atomic wallet is staking ZIL. All non custodial. Don’t want to get burned again.

2 Likes

I bought some crypto stocks at the height of the last bull run.
Big mistake on my part. Luckily it wasn’t a major investment on my part.
Ended up selling at a loss and not about to get into them again as previously mentioned most of the crypto stock companies are now filing Chapter 11.
At the bottom it’s still risky if these companies are even going to make it. Personally, I highly doubt it and would rather invest my funds elsewhere.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that mate at least you weren’t overexposed.

Thanks just downloaded exodus wallet staking sounds a lot less risker appreciate the input

Thats what i was thinking now would be a primetime to buy so to speak dip buying as it were

Investing in Crypto Mining Stocks can be an interesting avenue in the crypto space. Returns can vary based on market conditions and individual stocks. It’s always good to do thorough research and consider factors like company fundamentals and industry trends. If you’re looking for more insights and resources on investing, earnforex.com offers valuable information. While they primarily focus on forex, they cover various aspects of trading and investment strategies.

Crypto mining stocks, huh? That’s like riding the crypto wave without getting wet.

I’ve dipped my toes into those waters, and let me tell you, it’s like trying to catch lightning in a bottle. Returns? Well, they can be as elusive as finding a four-leaf clover in a forest. But hey, that’s the thrill, right? Speaking from my experience, it’s a mix of heart-pounding excitement and nerve-wracking uncertainty. It’s like watching your favorite team play – you win some, you lose some, but you’re always in the game. As for recommendations, well, I’d say do your homework, follow the trends, and remember, sometimes it’s a long game. Oh, and while you’re diving into the investment ocean, why not ride the Quantum AI wave? It’s like having a trusty sidekick in the trading world.