Crypto Supply GmbH/ Miner/ Hosting Facility

Hey guys,

I have a big problem with my supplier crypto supply gmbh. I bought 2 Miners (Antminer L7/ Avalon 1166 pro). The only reason I bought the 1166 pro was, because I needed 2 Miners to host with them. It has been weeks and they haven’t been willing to set up my miners or even communicate with me. They keep making excuses and then never get back to me. Now I am on the verge of suing them, which again will cost me money. I do need another facility, if I can get my miners back. Do you guys know a mining facility that is trustworthy, that accepts new customers? I am really frustrated. Economically it makes no sense to host them at my place. I pay almost 40 cent per kw. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY.
Thanks for reading this!
LIsa

I heard for similar experice from other people for Crypto Supply …

1 Like

Hey Lisa, I’m sorry to hear about dealing with them.
I’ve had a very similar experience with mining syndicate.
Just this weekend @AdamMoyers took care of my hosting.
He set up my ibelink immediately when he received it.
I also have an L7 en route to him.

I swear it was a nightmare with others and Adam just made it a breeze, real blessing the feeling for myself after months of headache dealing with another player.

Just message @AdamMoyers for his information, you will be in very good hands. I also came across his info via this forum from a community user feedback.

Hey good luck an hopefully it turns around for yourself Lisa as I found it for myself.

1 Like

thanks so mich. I will contact him.:wink: yes I hope so too. It is just so sad. some people are unbelievable.

2 Likes