Cryptocurrency saved and then ruined my life

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be life-changing, but just as quickly you can lose potentially everything… Honestly crypto has become unbearable for me, a few missteps have left my Bitcoin, Ethereum, and most of my other crypto funds simply gone or in jeopardy…

Subscribe to VoskCoin… http://voskco.in/Sub

Sam Bankman-Fried or simply, SBF, using his Alameda Research and FTX ponzi scheme has decimated many crypto investors and companies, and simply wrecked people’s lives and livelihoods, myself included. Not your keys, not your coins, rings truer than ever. I will never trust, and I will always verify moving forward… FTX seemed too big to fail, regulated by governments, including a US division that was supposed to have even tighter regulation but how ironic, SBF walks around freely after stealing billions from millions… Just sit here wondering how could I have been so foolish, and leave my funds in someone else’s control like FTX, and their subsidiaries, specifically, BlockFi…

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 The crypto fallout
01:55 The impact of the crypto crash
03:17 The FTX Ponzi Scheme
06:03 Was it possible to see this coming?
07:04 What this means for the future of crypto
09:36 The global recession and depression
12:04 The value of support and family

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Cryptocurrency saved and then ruined my life…

1 Like

Mate I get people are upset and so they should be, but at the end of the day it’s all just a number on a screen. Same with my bank account, my cash is just a number on a piece of paper. But what you’ve done is created something real - a awesome community. You’ve bought a huge block of land which you said you’ve planned to homestead (if I remember rightly) As you mentioned a awesome family, and when you get your solar up and running you’ll have an abundance of electricity and I bet some will go back to the grid and help power someone elses home. All of that I couldn’t even put a price tag on. I’m a farmer and my family has 850 acres of land. If someone offered me $1,000,000,000 for the land I would say no, because that’s just a number on a piece of paper and amount of awesome cool stuff you can do is real. So chin up man and chin up everyone who has been deeply effected. were all gonna make it

2 Likes

Interesting history. Thanks for sharing this video. Indeed, many people have such stories. I think every crypto investor has similar stories. But this is encountered since you do not have a correct investment strategy. I didn’t have it for long, but it developed over time. That’s why you must carefully and intelligently plan your steps and not let yourself be beaten. I had a lot to lose from crypto, but until the end, I didn’t let myself be destroyed, and I finally reached the moment to do bitcoin mining with the help of moonbitcoins.com. So investing in crypto has many more positive aspects.