CSNMining.com , looking for info, are they scam artist

SCAMARTIST

May someone please share some thoughts or experience on these guys.
They just popped up in a crypto group I’m a part of. Everything about them reeks of SCAM.
I don’t find a listing for them here when I use the search option.
I’ve already flagged there post but I would like more info so I can righteously IP ban them.
My own search has turned up questionable results. My gut and what I think I found screams scam artist. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Some smoking barrel evidence/thoughts would be great.

1 Like

I’ve found enough information over the internet to conclusively assume CSNmining is a scam.
Numerous accounts on numerous platforms tells of a group who takes money and runs. Their customer comments on their web site have numerous of the same name making multiple post.

Unless something occurs or someone can back up there advertisement, I will conclude this a 100% scam.

I have called them out on the platform I found them. Basically I’ve black balled their post. Either they answer or no one will see any post their account try’s to make (on another chat forum). I’ve also documented the IP they accessed the forum on and am currently setting up my Charon and ProxyFire scanners.

1 Like

Thank you for letting the community know.

1 Like