Desert Valley Asics

http://www.desertvalleyasics.com Very pleased with cryptominernv, and speed of delivery. Got the miners in no time. The miners are pretty much gently used, and churning away. Give him a shot. I used Wire transfer. Worked out just fine.

6 Likes

Thank you for your business!

1 Like

Congratulations Winston!

1 Like

Do you have the ability to get K1+ fast delivered within a month and if so how much

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get a hold of this right now.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Glad that some of the seller on here are actually delivering and actually posses people skills

5 Likes

That’s fine man, not a problem!

2 Likes

I bought a s19a from him. Got it in 2 weeks brand new. He’s good to go! Even came to my house and set it up!

2 Likes

@cryptominernv is THE man! Or should i say nomad for the desert theme :thinking:
He has taken excellent care of me an i hope in the near future ill visit his osasis yet again lol.

1 Like

Thank you all for an awesome feedback! All are welcome anytime! :grinning:

1 Like

He seems like a damn good guy and also has a kick ass supplier to get them out so fast!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just purchased my first miner from https://desertvalleyasics.com and cryptominernv. I got an S19a Pro and I was very pleased with the buying experience. He did everything he said he would, I got my miner within 10 days, and communication was very good. I got a tracking number and was able to be on site when the large 40 pound box showed up. It’s been hashing away for over 2 days!

4 Likes

Thank you for you sharing your experience with the community! That S19 is a beauty! :grinning:

Just wanted to say I had a great experience with Desert Valley Asics. My KD Box is mining like a champ. Great service-very professional!

3 Likes

Thank you for your business :smiley:

+1, great to deal with.

1 Like

@cryptominernv Do you ship to Canada, and what methods of payment do you take?

1 Like

UPDATE:
I did return to this wonderful Oasis, and made myself a purchase of an ibelink K1 used, from @cryptominernv.
Also to the community on the states side, i did visit Ibelink office, virtual it seems over here in the silicon valley to search in information units to be service an so forth. For the time being they have my information though they never reached out. If any news i have to update an share with the community, hopefully if any ill drop it on the forum.

2 Likes

Hello, if you are in Canada, we accept crypto and wire transfer. I don’t know if Canadian banks offer zelle, but if they do, zelle is another payment option.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

1 Like