Did the Trump assassination attempt cause this Bitcoin rise?

It is happening rather slowly. But as of this post, Btc is up to over $60,000… from in the high $50,000s

If it is truly because of the failed Assassination, why?

:sunglasses:

In my opinion, Gold is a great indicator of financial stability. With Gold at $2480 I would say its not that the value of BTC has gone up, I would say the value of the USD has gone down and people are exchanging their USD for something that will preserve their wealth better than the USD for the risk of instability in the USD. Imagine what the prices would be if he did get shot. Your dollar number would go up but perhaps not the purchasing power which is more important. Now the next question to ask is are the democrat’s going to throw in the towel and top up their oil reserves they have been draining in an attempt to keep fuel prices down to make voters happy, therefore more price hikes with energy and everything in general and leave it to the next elected president to deal with.

Maybe everyone doesnt notice it but even where I live I notice the increase/decrease in fuel prices on the daily based on these policies, and im 15,000km away